Chapter V: ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʀᴇᴇ

Aether's POV

>8:37am

>At Kazuha's bedroom

ringgggg...

ringgggggg...

....

RINGGGGGG..

I woke up with annoyance, a ring was disturbing my peace, I picked it up to see my sister calling me in the morning. "Hey! It's been a while, how are things going over there?" She said in a friendly tone.

So how am I going to explain to my sister that I'm in a relationship with Kaedehara Kazuha?? And how it happened so fast...

I took a deep breath and said, "Everything is fine as usual, Kazuha had been a great mentor, teaching me alot of tips and tricks about writing! Also I've also met Ayaka-" my sister then cuts me off by shouting through my ear with excitement.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU DRAG ME THERE?? GOD DAMNIT I SHOULD'VE KNOWN"

I was confused of what my sister said, "What do you mean you should've known?" I asked while still looking confused

"It's also your fault for not coming with me to my performance on the cafe and just went with Shenhe and the others!" I laughed and poked fun of my sister

cuz we're siblings we do that stuff

I then noticed Kazuha woke up from all of the commotion "Okay talk to you later, he's awake!"  

...

...

Suddenly I was caught in Kazuha's arms, his soft hair tickling my ear as he whispered "Good morning my sunshine~"

.. i know i wanted to try this relationship out but he's really getting too comfortable if you ask me

"Hey uhmm.. is it fine if you stop being too touchy with me?" I asked in a calm manner, Kazuha then looked at me in confusion

"Don't lovers do these kinds of things though?" He said, well he is right however we literally just met.

I know I wanted to be in a relationship with him, I have so many fantasies about him but again this isn't a fairytale that I can just walk in and live happy

I want to get to know more about him.. so

I want him to get to know me better too..

"I apologize for making you uncomfortable.." said Kazuha as he let's go of me, as he was about to tell me something we were cut off by Ayaka's announcement coming from outside the bedroom. We both then went out the bedroom and walk towards the dining room to see Ayaka already prepared breakfast, it's just a simple potato salad and scrambled eggs, pretty unique to me.

Us three had a wonderful time talking about our love for music and what genre they like and wanted to try, Ayaka was thinking of trying out R&B music because she was very intrigued with songs associated with R&B, she's been stuck with Pop music for a while now and she wanted to try something new. And Kazuha..

"I was thinking of taking a break from the music industry for like.. for a year or so?"

I was shocked with the artist's words, I was still eating the damn potato salad..

BUT ANYWAYS

"Why would you want to be on hiatus?" I asked while looking at the man's eyes, he then looked at me and said 

"After releasing alot of song for the past years I feel like I deserve a break from the industry, I love making music but sometimes it's very tiring and I'd like to focus on other things." he said then looked at me in the eye, he then gave me a warm smile and laughed.