Chapter 1: The last show

*Backstage*
Manager:"Boys,listen this is the last show before your long winter break. So please give the fans a show they will think and talk about in your winter break. Something that they will remember but please do not KISS again. Would not be that funny for me. Now get your asses out there and have fun!"
The boys run on the stage and the crowd screams. They do the show and try to get as many funny and maybe some more larry moments as usual.
Zayn: "This is gonna be our last song on stage before we go into our winter break!"
The crowd make sad sounds as well as the other band members.
Zayn:"We will come back i promise. But now we are going to sing Little things!"
The crowd screams so loud as the song starts that you could think it couldn't get any louder in there.
But Harry has something planned that nobody knows yet but everyone will always remember.
Now its the time Harry looks straight in Louis bright blue eyes and sings as loud as he can with the most confidence he can bring up
"I AM IN LOVE WITH LOU AND ALL HIS LITTLE THINGS"
And the crowd screams as loud as they ever did before.
Louis and Harry can't stop smilling for the rest of the show.
And as they were backstage again Louis jumped in Harry's arms and kissed him passionately.
After that he hugs him and whispers in his ear "I love you too more then everything on this world"
3 hours later all the boys are at the airport.
they say their goodbyes and everyone goes separate ways.
Niall, Liam and Zayn are visiting their families and girlfriends or maybe boyfriends.
And Larry are visiting Anne and Gemma in Harry's home. They are not going to visit Jay and Mark because they are not really exepting Loius sexuality and Harry is not really welcome their. But Jay and the rest of the family still love Lou with all of their heart.
------------------------------
Sorry for making Jay and Mark like that. I do not think they would react like this in real life.
And sorry for the short chapters I try to do longer chapters.
But the first ones are not that important more like fillers until the real story starts.