Chapter 3: The Dates (Part 2)

Louis's Diary entry:

*Monday*
Dear Diary,
Today was absolutely incredible. First Harry made me a delicious breakfast.
And then we drove to some "secret place" what turned out to be movie park. When we got there Zayn, Liam, Niall, Gemma and Lottie were waiting for us. We went on so many rides and after that sat in a cute little càfe and just talked about random things. I think Nialls favourite thing was the food. He ate so many i didn't think a human could eat that much. My favourite  thing was just to spend time with my favourite people. I haven't had so much fun in a long time. Thank u Hazza! I love you so much! You are my favourite person! I don't know what I would do without you! I hope you know that!
Bye Bye
Good night🌙

*Wednesday and Thursday*
Dear Diary,
The last two days we were camping in a little forest near harry's home.
When we got there Harry led me  to a little lake. On the grass next to the lake was a little place where harry had prepared a picnic:

 On the grass next to the lake was a little place where harry had prepared a picnic:

After that we went swimming. The water was really warm and it was just perfect. As it was getting late we got in our tent. Before we fell asleep Haz told me that this is a special place for him. He always got here when he was feeling shit and i am the first person he shows this place. He also said he doesn't need this place anymore. He has me now if he feels shit. Isn't that cute maybe I had a few tears rolling down my cheeks but i don't think he recognised it. I'm not really good with showing my feelings so i try to hide it when I get emotional.
*Friday*
Hazza set up something in the backyard to end our "date week":

It was my personal favourite from the week because it was so simple but also so romantic

It was my personal favourite from the week because it was so simple but also so romantic. And of course we watched The Notebook. Harry said I could decide the film but I knew he wanted to watch it so I did something for him this week. I really want to give him more than this. He deserves everything. I want to spend the rest of my life with my Hazzabear.

------------
Last part of the dates? Next chapter is about Jay.

Toughts?