The Search

Sorry, for not updating in so long but i had some shit going on in my life. But here is a new chapter:
--------------------------

"I can't--I can't do this anymore"He whispered into my neck before he broke down into sobs.

*Harry POV*
A few hours earlier

When i woke up Louis didn't lay next to me. Normally he always lays next to me and waits til I wake up or wakes me up when he wakes up before me. This is one of the cute things he does. One time he told me he didn't want me to wake up ever without a good-morning kiss to start my day and since then he always did it even when he was sick or something. When we are in different cities he calls me to give me a good-morning kiss through the phone. But I didn't think about it further. He is probably in the bathroom or downstairs in the kitchen eating breakfast or my mum is talking to him and he can't get away from her. She literally never stops talking but I even love that about her. She is great as a mom and will probably be a great grandmother when I have children in the future.
I went into the bathroom where louis wasn't in and got ready for the day.
As I walked downstairs I could already smell the delicious breakfast that my mom was making. I walked into the kitchen and saw her making some pancakes. She turned around and wished me a good morning with a warm smile on her face "Could you get Louis the breakfast is ready?"she said while setting down a plate full of pancakes on the table. "Where is Louis? He was not in bed when I woke up this morning" I said now geting a little bit worried were he could be. "I don't know baby, I haven't seen him all morning. He didn't even got his morning coffee." She answered. That was the moment where I really started to worry. Where could he possibly be. Me and my mom searched in the house, in the garden and we even walked along the street and asked the neighbours if they had seen him. When we got back in the house I started calling everyone I know but no one had heared from him. Zayn, Niall and Liam were already on their way here to help us searching. "It will be fine baby. I am sure he is okay. He is probably just on a walk."my mum said trying to calm me down a bit. "But why wouldn't he answer his phone or leave me a message to let me know he is on a walk and that he will be back soon?" I wondered but before my mum could answer the doorbell rang and she got up to let the boys in who just arrived. We all sat down in the living room. "What happened, Harry? Did something happened yesterday what could explain that he went away?"Niall asked. "When I woke up he was nowhere to find. I don't know where he is or what he is doing. But i guess he left in the middle of the night. He could literally be anywhere. His car is still here but maybe he ordered a taxi or something. Maybe he went home to his father. Yesterday i found him crying and when i asked him if he was okay he just said he was fine and went to take a shower. He was really silent he didn't realy said a word for the rest of the day. But that is nothing special for Louis. He always hides his feelings. I am so affraid that something has happened to him." with the last sentence a few tears rolled down my cheeks.
"I am sure he is fine. We are going to find him. Zayn you are going to drive to his father and look if you find him there. Liam and me are going to drive around in the car and look for him. And you, Harrry, you are going to stay here in case he comes back and you have to think about where he could be . Maybe you can think of something no matter how absurd it is or maybe you can think of any person you could call Louis knows." "Thank you Niall. I don't know what I would do without you guys." And with that being said they left. And I thought about every place we went and every person he knows. I even called Eleanor although they didn't have any contact anymore after their breakup. My brain was just empty I couldn't think about any place where Louis could be, so I got up from the couch and made my way into the kitchen. I was making some coffee when I looked at the picnic basket I used when I went camping with Louis and showed him my special place. Then it hit me, he is at the lake. Of course this is the only place he knows here where you can easily walk to and where you don't have any mobile signal so that explains why he is not answering my calls and reading my messages. I ran outside the door and towards the forest. When I came to the lake I saw Louis standing there alone staring at he water. "Louis! Thank god I found you!" I screamed out of pure joy. He turned around with a confused expression and silent tears still streaming down his face. I immediatly ran to him and hugged him as tight as possible.
"Why are you crying babe? What happened?"
"I can't--I can't do this anymore"He whispered into my neck before he broke down into sobs.
"It will be fine. I am here now. I love you, boo. It's ok. Let it all out." I wispered back trying to calm him down a bit. I wispered sweet nothings into his ear and stroke his back soothingly until he calmed down. We sat down into the grass with my hand now holding his softly stroking over his knuckels with my thumb to relax him a bit more.
"So, why did you just disapear?" I asked desperatly wanting to know what all this is about.
"I didn't disapear. What do you mean? I literally send you a message about it."he answered while furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "I never got this message. I was so fucking worried that something bad happened to you. Luckily i found you."
"I am so sorry Hazza. I didn't want you to be so worried. I am so sorry." Lou said as he wiped the tears away that escaped my eyes.
"So,what was in the message?" I asked after i calmed down again.
"I just wanted to let you know that I would go here to think about some stuff but i was probably already too far in the forest so you didn't get the message."
"It's ok Lou. What stuff did you want to think about?"
"I've been thinking about what a huge asshole I actually am. I treated you and everybody else who are important to me like shit. I never told anyone about how I feel. I don't really care about the others but I realised how much I hurt you and how worried you always were with that and I hate myself for that. I heared what you told your mum about me and that was the point I realised it. I am so sorry I will really try to never do it again. If I do it again please scream at me and tell me that I am an focking asshole. I was just a orrible orrible person and i really am willing to change and show my feelings and the sadness about my mums death even when she told me not to. I love you so much hazza and I will never do this to you again." He said this so fast that i needed a moment to process what he just said but after a moment off looking into his beautiful blue eyes and his unsure expression about how i will react to that I tackled him into a bonecrushing hug. I laid on top of him again looking into his beautiful eyes before kissing him on his soft lips. It was a short kiss but it was perfect.