Flirting and laughing

LUZ POV

How was I going to ask Amity to take her clothes off??????????????

I guess I could start with explaining, then she'd understand, right? Oh well, worth a shot.

"When passed out, your diary was behind you and your back got injured. I think that's obvious." 

Amity nodded her head.

"But, you could have bruises or cuts in any other place, which is why I need to ask this very awkward question that you have every right to say no to, kay?"

She looked at me like she knew what I was going to ask but didn't think it was true and wanted me to say it myself - or, to put it simply, she was blushing like mad.

I took a deep breath, leaning closer to the gorgeous girl, "Amity, do you want me to check your body for injuries?" 

Her face blew up with a specific shade of red and she instantly covered it with her hands. I chuckled at her adorable actions. And, even though she was hiding herself, I could hear a faint 'yes' from behind her hands. 

"Well, to do that we'd best go upstairs then. We don't want Hooty to barge in on you shirtless. And, thanks for trusting me Ams." I gently grabbed her wrist and pulled it down to her side, to reveal half of her flustered face. 

"E-even though you're a flirtatious dumbass.. you're still really pretty- KIND I MEAN KIND!" Amity mumbled the first part, then went crazy on the last bit. 

I laughed a little then stood up fully, reaching my hand down to her. "Want a piggy-back?" 

She took my hand but stared at me in confusion. "Is that a human thing or do I just need to get out more?" She stood up, wincing a little in pain. I rubbed her shoulders and sighed. 

"Guess it's a human thing. Here, I'll show you!"

I turned around and told Amity to put her hands around my neck loosely. She did so. I then told her to not let go and stand up onto the couch with her legs spread apart. I could hear the hesitation in her voice when she agreed and did it. I then quickly snatched up her legs and made sure she was supported before hauling her onto my shoulders. I heard a little squeak come from her and then after a while a giggle. 

It wasn't a correct piggy-back since I was holding her on my shoulders, but it still got the job done. 

WAIT I WAS HOLDING HER ON MY SHOULDERS-

"Wow Ams, you're lighter than a feather! I'm kinda glad about that, my weak nerd arms probably wouldn't be able to hold you if you weren't, I can barely lift a chair these days." I chuckled, rubbing her thigh with my hand. 

We then began to walk upstairs into our room, making sure Amity didn't get hurt on the way. After I'd placed her down on her bed I closed the windows curtains and made sure the door was locked. Then I turned to her. 

We made eye contact for a little bit, and I'm pretty sure we were both still processing how close to each other we just were. Suddenly, I broke the comfortable silence when I said :

"So, are you gonna take your shirt off or are you gonna make me do it for you? Because honestly I wouldn't mind, so long as you have something else underneath it-"

"L-Luz!!" 

"Sorry sorry, I'll turn around!" 

"No, you're fine the way you are, it's just awkward that you brought it up."

"Oh- right." 

We stared into each others eyes for a little when Amity began taking her shirt off and I quickly looked away. I knew she said it was okay, it just felt very very weird to watch my crush take her shirt off right in front of me.

"Luz, you can look back now.. are you only checking my back or are we also checking my stomach?" I heard Amity's shy voice and slowly moved my eyes to look forward at her and holy fuck is she beautiful-

"Como pueda alguien ser tan caliente y tan linda al misomo tiempo?" I muttered to myself, but quickly shut myself up when I realized what I was saying.

"OH I MEAN UM- AMITY I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN THAT, WELL I MEAN I DID MEAN IT BECAUSE YKNOW W-WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THAT I UM-" 

She just looked at my like I was spitting gibberish, a very odd look. I made worried eye contact with her and that's when I knew that I'd said it in Spanish. 

"Oh thank titan.." I whispered, releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding, looking back at Amity. Then I nearly screamed when I saw (and remembered) that she was in her bra. 

And only her bra.

Fuck. 

We stared at each other for like, a minute, before Amity started laughing. Then I did too. We probably could've laughed forever if Amity hadn't stopped to wince in pain. 

"R-right, pain, that's what we're mean to be doing. Luz, can you actually check my body now?" Amity said, taking my attention away from- wait what were we laughing about again? Whatever, doesn't matter. 

I sat down in front of her and saw her tense up a little from me boing so close, which I wouldn't blame her for, seeing she was shirtless. 

"It's alright Ams, I don't bite and you know that. I'm only going to run my hand over you and if it hurts, tell me so we can figure out why, kay?" I spoke softly, which seemed to ease her nerves a lot, and she nodded in reply. 

I slowly placed my finger on the side of her stomach and felt Amity flinch. Probably because my hand was really cold against her warm skin. I began dragging my finger slowly to the other side of Amity's stomach, and not once did she tell me to stop. I smiled looking up at her. 

"Alright, can you turn around now? Your back is probably going to be more difficult." She, once again, nodded, and slowly turned her body around so she was sitting with her back to me, her legs crossed. 

I looked down at the huge bruise Eda was talking about. It looked really painful, I couldn't believe I'd done this to her. I sighed, feeling downright awful about the whole situation. But, I mean, I got to flirt with Amity, so..  I couldn't say the entire thing was terrible.

"I can see when the main bruise is, so I'm not going to touch it, but tell me if it hurts anywhere else okay?" She nodded. She's so shy and so cute, I just can't see how she could think anything below that. I know she thinks badly of herself, I just can't tell how. Everything about Amity is just so perfect! Gosh, this witch is going to be the end of me. At this point, I'm willingly walking to my demise. 

I used my entire hand that time, since her back was a bigger area to go across than her stomach. When I placed my entire hand on Amity, I could feel her shiver from the contact. I moved my hand around the big bruise, but apart from that one nothing else seemed to hurt her. When I finished, I took my hand off and sighed.

"Nothing hurt, right?" 

She shook her head, albeit still looking away from me, and gave a quiet reply; "Nothing hurt except when you kinda touched the big one."

"Good." I stood up and smiled at her, looking down at her as she turned her body to face me. "I'll let Eda know that there's no other bruises while you get your shirt back on, kay?

She nodded, and I walked to the door. Then I heard her voice behind me. "Can you ask her if we can have dinner early? I'm kinda hungry.." 

I chuckled. "Ams it's 8pm, we usually have dinner at 6. Me and Eda already had ours, but she saved you some for me to heat up if you'd like that."

"O-oh, was I out for that long? Yeesh, I'm sorry. And, yeah, I'd like that. Thanks Luz."  I turned to face her and saw an apologetic smile on her gorgeous face. 

"No need to be sorry. And your welcome, cutie." I winked at her before walking out of the door frame and closing the door, the last thing I saw through the door crack was Amity's shocked, flustered face.

I quickly ran down the stairs to tell Eda the info, while congratulating myself for getting so confident towards my all time biggest crush.

<3