~Kap.5~

"Oh dear I think I didn't hear what you say..."Miko was a little sad about that she didn't hear my illness.
"Me too..."Ei was sad too

"Haha..Don't worry Ei,Miko my health now is okay"
I lie sorry..I think I can't live longer than 3 years...My health is Now okay but not in the Futur...

"Ei...let's find a medicine.I think we both don't like it,see how y/n is in pain..."said Miko with determination.
Ei nodded..
"I will send Maidens to cutie Okay?stay here..When you feel pain call me"Yae miko was really worried.
"Yeah...Okay"

Dialog :

Miko : "Ei we will start today..."
Ei : "Okay at the first Liyu right?Hmm...I was really not so often in Liyu"
Miko : "Ei We will find the green haired men with a white magic snake.He is the best doktor in whole Liyu"
Ei : "Miko follower me I will open a portal"
Miko : "Sure~"

-In Liyu

Miko : "Mm...I think we will ask some people around."
Ei : " Excuse me...Do you know where I can find a green haired doktor with a white snack on the neck?"
??? : "Oh you mean Dr.Baizhu?
Of course he is now in the Bubu-Pharmacy"
Miko : "Can you show us where we can find the Bubu-house-thing?"
Yanfei : "Oh yeah...Ah and my name is Yanfei-"
Ei : "..."
Miko : "(Ei don't get Angry...We are just in Liyu and she smell like a adeptus..)
Ei : "(I know...But y/n...)
Miko : "Yangpein?Can you Please show us the way to the Bubu-house?"
Yanfei : "Oh my apologized..I-I will show you right now...and My name isn't Yangpei It's Yanfei!with f"

(Dialog end)

※Inazuma with y/n

y/n got bored because nobody is here...She can't chat with someone or play like the times where she was still in cell...
"My Lady y/n the Lady from the Kamisato clan is here to see My lady"said the maid.
"Oh yeah let she in"

"Nice day My Lady y/n.I'm Kamisato Ayaka the first daughter from the Kamisato clan-"suddenly interrupted y/n Ayaka

"yeah,yeah I know...Just why are you Here?I don't think Ei- The Raiden Shogun has invite you here for a meeting"
y/n wasn't on good mood she has now a bad mood...She was really stressed now...

"My apologiz...But My Lady y/n I just wanted to see you.."said ayaka but she was a little sad...

"Oh sorry that I was harsh...I was a little stressed so The lady from the Kamisato clan want a chat with me?"

"yeah,just a little teetime...And Lady y/n can call me just Ayaka"said Ayaka with little blush on her cheek

"Oh okay...Umm..."Ahh it's so emberassing without Miko and Ei...to chat with a other...I don't know what I can say....

(The while in Liyu with Ei and Miko)
/Dialog/

Ei :"So this is the Bubu house okay...I hope the green hair men will help our when not I'm gonna kill him"
Miko :"Ei relax please~Our cutie will not-"
Ei :"Miko!She will die when we not find the fucking doctor!"
Miko :"Ei...I know...I have see what you have see...The..deads from the 500 years..
"
Ei :"..."
??? :"My apologized..."
Miko :"Who are you?"
Qiqi :"Qiqi name is Qiqi...and I am a zombie"
Ei&Miko :"Zombie?"
Dr.Baizhu :"Haha my Bad sorry you must wait Qiqi?Oh are you the two strange People who asking around where I'm?"
Ei :"Who do you call Stran-!?"
Miko :"Ahem-Dr.Baizhu we need to find a medizin for a...friend"
Dr.Baizhu :"Sure tell me the illness and I can find a medicin"
Miko :"(Ei can you open a portal to cutie?I think we can trust him")
Ei :"(Hach..Sure...)

Ei opened a portal to y/n room where Ayaka is...