-(JustOneShot)Yae Miko-

A/N : I'm sorry that I was complete dead for months I guess..?But don't worry I will update a lot now..♡⁺◟(●˙▾˙●)◞⁺♡

............................................................................

3rd Person Pov :

You are a shrine maiden at the Narukami shrine.It was now pretty late but you have night shift so you must work until 3:00 but you feel so sleepy right now.
This wasn't the baddest because this night it was really fucking archon cold.
'I bet I have tomorrow a fever'
You tried not to fall asleep so you decided to watch the moon.

"What are you doing here so late Y/N..?"
Said Miko appeared behind you.
"Night shift"
Miko nod slightly.
"Here drink some coffee"
You are not the coffee drinker since it's for you really bitter.
"Thanks"
You stare at the cup two times before you start to drinking it.
"ew..so bitter" you whisper enough that Miko could heard it.She giggle a bit but it faded into a smirk when you start to feel hot.
"..M-Miko..is t-that normal after..d-drinking a coffee..that-..feel hot..?"

You are panting like mad and start to feel horny overall when Miko touched your cheeks.
"Ara~?Feeling hot for me?" she take you in bridal style to her room.

TW : lemon

She kissed you passionately and you feel even more than before horny.
"Darlin' are you in heat~?"
You blush mad and nod.
"Let me fix it~"

She start to bite in your neck and kiss you very heated.She broke the kiss for a second so you both can gasp for air.She add her tongue in the next kiss what 'cause to moan."Mng~ M-Miko~"

"Strip for me~" said she licking her lips.
You start to strip yourself until you only have your bra and panty on.
"Take your bra away~I want to see your hard nipples and suck on it"

You blush heavily and you took your bra off.She start to pinch your hard nipples and suck on it,leave biting marks and slowly she take you wet panty off.
"So wet~Such a naughty girl~"
She start to rub your clit and pinch them.
"P-please.."

"Please what~?"
She tease you . "Please fuck me"
She start to bump with her two finger in you.She really fuck you hard with her fingers.
"Ah~Ah~Hng~ M-more~!" she take out of no where a big long strap on.
She bumped you harder and faster each time.

"I-I'm c-cumming~Ah~"
You are near you climax and Miko notice it. "Don't come~If you,you will be punished"

You try so hard to not to cum because Miko didn't stop to fuck you.
"Aah~M-Miko p-please~"
Her eyes are shining "Okay~You can cum"
You cum all over the strap on and panting like a dog.Miko hasn't enough so she start to eat you out.
She lick your clit while she put a dildo in you and start to bump in and out.
She hitted you g-spot and you moan louder each time she hit your g-spot.

You felt how you are again near to cum.
"M-Miko~I'm cumming again~Nng~"
Miko didn't stop to eat you out and suck  further until you cam.

"Sweet~"

.............

We can say you couldn't walk for 2 days or even more.