~Chapter 6~

"Welcome home Miko and Ei"said y/n friendly.
Ayaka was stared when she see the almighty Raiden shogun...
"and what are you doing here lady Kamisato?"
Said Ei with harsh tone

"...Good day,the Almighty Raiden shogun.I just wanted a chat between My lady y/n and me"

"Yeah darling she just wanted a chat with me...Ayaka is really friendly so please don't get mad" y/n stare at Ei with puppy eyes

"Lady Kamisato Ayaka can you leave now?Oh I don't mean we hate you or so~
I just want a chat with my dear alone with Ei~"

Yae Miko got mad...Oups...

"Y-yeah..I will leaving now so have a nice day..."
Ayaka leave quickly but elegant

"Ei,Miko...Ayaka was just nice to me...You know the most people in Inazuma hate me because I'm a servant..."

You told Miko and Ei what you and Ayaka have discussed like cats,dogs and some other cute animals...

"U-uhm...I'm sorry for the break but where is the patience?"

"Ah yes My Bad..I forgot that Dr.Baizhu was here.
So this is y/n and y/n this is Dr.Baizhu"
Miko stare Dr.Baizhu with sharp eyes..like "When you hurt My love I swear you will gonna live in hell"

"Yeah he is here for your illness y/n...
Dr.Basta-...Baizhu is the Ugl-...best doctor in whole liyu..."
Ei was angry...but she hold back what she wanna say...

"So let me see..."

The doctor and you had done some exprimenets like How fast is your heart beating, what's the taste, what do you see? Etc...
It took 2 days to know what was your illness.

"So...the illness name is
Hearttrombas,It is a rare illness so I don't have so much information.
y/n do you feel when you have fever a hot chain?Or do you see how hot chains glide to your body?"

You nodded...

"Okay but you say when you drank the medicin from Lady Yae Miko,You didn't got fever for a long time right?"

You nodded again...

"Ahem-Okay...So I have checked your body but i must really say...This is a very weak body you can get easier a cold than a 2 months baby...And your heart beat is too slow for a normal human..."

You looked sad down..many tears came down from your face.

"I will go now.
I will come every week"

Dr.Baizhu is now in liyu again Ei closed the Portal and Miko cuddle with you and hold your head to her breasts.

The two looked at you with sad faces.
Both wanted to comfort you Yae Miko tried to hold you in her arms and Ei pat your head

You cried so much that you fall into a deep sleep.

.______________ ヾ(´∀'*)ノ________________.

Sorry that I post it so cringe :")
I don't have any ideas so I took one from my school life :D
(yeah I know IT'S cringe)

My english is gotten badder but no problem... :D