2

Trigger Warning:

Slitted, blood, surgery involved and English grammar

Characters:

Y/n L/N
Kurasu
Agamemnon
Erasure Head = Aizawa Shouta
Present Mic = Yamada Hizashi 
Midnight = Kayama Nemuri
Power Loader = Maijima Higari
Vlad King = Kan Sekijiro
Cementos =  Ishiyama Ken
Thirteen =  Kurose Anan
Hound Dog = Inui Ryo
Recovery Girl =  Shuzenji Chiyo
Principal Nezu
Ectoplasm
Snipe
Lunch Rush 

____

"Sir..My friend needs help!"

Hizashi Yamada POV

Looking in different directions to find the source of the voice. Which none except me and Shouta were present in this room.

"Oi, Shouta do you hear a voice?"

"No, I haven't hear any voice aside yours"

Him approaching the lying girl on the floor. Kneeling beside her as he checked her pulse. On closer inspection, she is somehow breathing yet takes minutes before another interval of inhale and exhale. Shouta eyes widen at his findings,

"Hizashi we need to bring her at recovery girl clinic! ASAP!" Gently carrying the girl as I am about to run when the owl bird returns to squeeze itself between the neck. Glowing (f/c) as it envelops the girl body in light.

"Her pulse is weak and luckily the owl somehow manage to heal her, but not enough"
Immediately, a mad dash to the exit door and into the hallways of the U.A like a marathon from the Olympics would do. However, that athlete was us running to save a child's life, for goodness sake! One more building and we are one step closer to Recovery Girl's clinic and exactly passing Midnight and Power loader startled as we appeared so suddenly . Busting the door of Recovery's clinic,

"Chiyo! We need your help ASAP!" Both of us were panting all the way from room down to her clinic.

"Quickly lay her down on the bed" Shouta laid the girl on the bed as instructed, and the owl still intact with its owner." The rest of you wait outside as I'll do the rest from here," with one final look at the girl's situation before closing the door. A few of the staff just arrived right after Ms. Midnight and Power Loader, bombarding us with many questions as the two of us tried to explain the little information we had about the girl and her companion. When Principal Nezu arrived with Cementos, him seated on one of the shoulders.

"We can discuss this at the meeting room and let Recovery Girl handle the healing process and wait for the results"

Everyone agreed and left the clinic and went back to the conference meeting. Set aside the upcoming enrollment and discuss the main issue.

◇◇◇Time skip◇◇◇

___

Shouta Aizawa POV

News had already spread among the staff members and were questioning us, Hizashi, on what we had learned about the girl. So far It made me curious and irritated on why it didn't work? Even if she is an emitter quirk type.

"So, you are saying that a girl was somehow hid inside one of unused room and the owl before was an different form?" asked Nemuri, who sat across from us along with others.

"Precisely, and that room being in total thrashed when we got there" Hizashi elaborated it along with exaggerated hand gestures. Because all of them were haven't to see the condition of the room.

"But when things were out of hand, It almost attack us until it stopped as if sense its owner. One odd thing to note down, I did use my quirk on the the girl and it didn't work." placing fore finger and a thumb under my chin. Bewildered by what we had gone through, and something isn't right in this situation.

"How is that even possible?! Then how can we restrain them if they to grab an opportunity to strike !" Kan Sekijiro cried out in disbelief with hand in fist.

"For now if anything happens we will come up with different strategy that will contained them." Ken Ishiyama suggested as to ease his fellow teacher.