3

Trigger Warning:
none (?) Except bad English grammar

_____

"Oh you mean its like a Magic then? Well (Y/n) taught herself on how to wield magic and mastering it to its potential."

_____

Third Person Point of View

'Magic?!'

"We are in debt in your hands, without an immediate healer she would have perished without even stepping outside of the world for the first time."

"The timing was unexpected and the mere fact we were accidentally transported here through unknown"

"I see but first would you please, introduced yourselves since we had presented your names, it is only fair to do the same"

The four of them introduced as Nemuri, Hizashi, Shouta, and the Principal Nezu himself.

"Y/n L/n is the name of the young mistress"

Now that they were given the name of the injured kid. Questions flooded their conversation.

"I know you have queries in mind but we will answer only few of it."

"Where do you all came from then?"

"Some place that neither human never heard of nor even exist in this world"

"We all came from a certain dimension, however we are not allow to speak of unless our mistress say so."

"Other dimension?"

"Oh but perhaps can you tell us on how she got injured?"

"..."

"Apologies, we are not able to spill the bean"

"Understood, hmm you were able to enter the school campus?"

"A portal opened for us and we jumped it.

"You jumped it without considering on what dangers lies behind of it?!" Hizashi said in disbelieve to what they have answered.

"Desperate times leads to desperate measures at that moment"

"Seeking healer is one of the main priority and shelter is second. Yours is our only option while trying to heal (Y/n) in one of your rooms."

Kurasu then flies right towards Hizashi, prompting him to hold out his forearm for her to land. Raising her wing to pluck some feathers before handing it to them. It glimmer as is flew to each of them, excluding Recovery Girl, who already knew this earlier when she had healed the child.

More or less the adults and two new companions talked through the night.

This can be settled when their young mistress recovers.

___

The Next Day
___

Y/N POV

Beep
.
.
.
Beep
.
.
Beep
.

A sound awakens me from my dreamless slumber. Light shines above me as I try to block it with my palms. Something attached to the back of my dominant hand that connected to a strange object. Where the source of the noise came from and observe my surroundings. Along with my clothes were switched to white long loose dress.

A White painted walls
.
.
.
A vase filled with (f/c) flowers
.
.
.
.
And a curtained window. View of the sky and clouds can be seen from here. But due to how sensitive my eyes from the brightness of light minimize my vision to see.

Struggling to raise my body from the bed when a knock jolted me. A woman in white dress entered with a board in hand. Smile display as she greeted me,

"Good morning! I am Ena Miwa your nurse for today "

She introduced herself and went to my side of the bed. I'm about to reply, but she has spoken first,

"Are you Miss Y/n L/n?" Upon browsing her board as to double-check my identity. I nod at her confirming myself, and notice that she is reading something. Me, wanting to see more of the view from the window. This time squinting my eyes still trying to adjust from the radiance of the light.

"Sorry is it to bright for you Ms. L/n? I'll dim it for you" on her hand, a sort of box that controls until it tones down a bit.

Finally! Well, it's not too bright anymore and what is that object she is currently holding?

Attempt to put myself to sitting position. Nurse Ena sees it and quickly hoists me up. Immediately move my legs to the side in hopes to stand and walk. Before I could continue, Nurse Ena interfered, causing me to halt

"Ms. L/n you should be standing just, yet. Let me first take your vital signs first and assist you"

I only nodded at her and soon she started to do "vital signs" on me. Not that I minded it, and it seemed to be important. While doing so, I pondered all the events that happened yesterday.

Now that I'm free from its clutch, then what is the next step?
.
.
.
Where should I begin?
.
.
Should I look for her?
.
.
There might be a chance that I can find her.

Nurse Ena had already finished doing her task and was true to her promise. She assisted me in standing and walking right towards the window. There a small glimpse of my reflection can be seen with limited my eyesight.

Aside from it, I was awestruck and mouth agape by a scene shown from this view .

It was fascinating and for the first time I saw the outside world.

Too busy at gazing the scene below. Not realizing, another person walked into the room. Another person joined in,

"Ahh your awake"
.
.
.
.
To be continue

____

The mid terms were done and back to writing on x reader fanfictions. Thank you for waiting and the next chapter will be next week or so.

Thank you and see ya on the chapter two!

805 words

Date made: April 18, 2022
Date revise:?