8

UA Principal's Office

___

Y/n L/n POV

"Aah Ms. L/n it's finally nice to meet you in person!"

I confused at where is the source of the voice. Until 'Memnon pointed out,

"Ms. L/n down here!"

Just as told I saw a hybrid of different animals like dog, a mouse, and a bear. A large scar over the right one, relatively rectangular-shaped ears with pale pink insides slanting outwards from the top of his head, and an elongated muzzle with a small round nose.

"Don't be alarmed, he is Principal of this U.A Academy"

"Thank you 'Memnon"

I bow as a form of respect to the higher authority, who would have thought that the principal of the school is a " feet. I do have this feeling that he is not to be underestimated by the looks. His tiny legs approaching us with with a smile as he introduce himself.

"Now you may wonder, am I mouse? A dog? A bear? My real identity is Principal Nezu!"

"Aizawa and Yamada, thank you for escorting our guest. Both of you can go on to your assigned class schedule and I can manage from here."

Both nod and left the room leaving the four of us. Then, he invited us to sit on the sofa as he is brewing some freshly tea on the coffee table. A sniff from the infused tea, I recognized it scent of (fav/tea).

"Would you like some (tea) Ms. L/n? This is one of the finest and my favorite tea!"

I nodded at his offer as he pour some on china cup and placed on the table. Eyeing it before reciting an enchantment in lip sync.

'Azarath Metrion Zinthos'

(F/c) enveloped and levitating the cup and moving it towards mine. Picking it up with my right hand and placing it on the left palm, and with the other right hand, turn it clockwise so it faces away from me. In the corner of my eye, I saw the principal being intrigued. Drinking the tea in a few sips and place it back onto the coffee table.

"How does it taste Ms. L/n?"

A (f/c) feather magically appeared on the table. A soft hues flickers as I speak,

"It's well made tea Principal Nezu. It's been a while since that I had a cup of (f/tea) with someone. Not to mention this tea is my favorite and studied there are three-thousands variety of tea, but this outstand it of them all."

The idea of Kurasu crossed my mind as an alternative way of communicating. On the contrary, this is better than directly talking through their head. Socializing is something I'll work on for the time being.

"In my opinion, the traditional way of making tea bring it finest taste after it was prepared and served and so-" I went on, as I didn't realize how expressive I am about the topic related until I stopped and apologized .

"Nonsense! It's delightful to hear someone passionate about teas! I'll share a cup of tea whenever you are." Holding his teapot to pour more onto his cup.

"Now let's go to the main reason why you're here Ms. L/n."

Shifting to a serious tone, I listen and swallow the nervousness that is building on my body as I subconsciously rub my palms, trying to put myself at ease. The keen observation from the principal and told me that I'm in no trouble and not to stress about it, and told me straight away his motive.

.

.

.

"Wait, you wanted me to be enroll in this institute?!"