5

---

(Y/N) POV

"What happened?"

After Kurasu and Agamemnon calmed me down as the person introduced herself as Recovery Girl. She explained to me that she had sutured my throat and supposedly I am in an NPO or something about no fluids or solid food to intake after surgery. But in my case is different, there's an involvement of magic. Kurasu partially healed my neck and Recovery girl was able to complete.

After the accident I had caused early due to sudden memory recalling up, luckily, she was unharmed except me. Kurasu and Agamemnon were in time before anything or anyone else would be affected because of my incompetency in managing my powers or suppressing emotions.

I was able to have permission to establish a mind link with Recovery Girl in an alternative way of communication. She was hesitant at first, but only this time she allowed me; it was uncomfortable, but later adjusted. Since the three of them are in this room, they were able to notify me of everything that had happened yesterday.

I was dumbfounded that the three of us had wrecked a room. 'It was not just any room, but the property of a school!'

"I apologize to the damaged that I had caused, I-i d-didn't mean to..."

I know, I know, I am on the brink of a life and death situation and this made me panic we couldn't afford to replace things! Especially, if I am not in full control of my powers, yet. I'm still recovering both my weak body and mind.

'Well, I can use my reversing spell or mending spell. If they give me a chance..."

"Dear It's understandable on what occurred last night and your life is matter the most"

Recovery girl stated as she monitors at me before patting Kurasu' head, which the owl's 'hoot' as to response is a delight.

" I owe my life to you Recovery Girl without it I don't know what will happen to my friends after... you know..."

Subconsciously holding the bandage throat of mine as I gestured myself at Kurasu and Agamemnon, who are in close proximity, has supported me throughout.

"It's not just me, the U.A teachers, Present Mic and Erasure Head who saved you yesterday."

"Present Mic and Erasure Head? What un usual name for a teacher"

"Those were their pro-heroes name and teachers from academy"

"Pro-heroes as teachers in academy??"

"Yes dear, they are teachers who dedicated themselves for students who desired to become pro heroes in future career"

"I never knew that there was a school for peoples who have powers"

"Have you not attended a school before?"

"Once, but I mostly do self-educate because I don't feel 'welcome there' so I'm been tutored since then. Sometimes Agamemnon and Kurasu would teach me something new so I will not feel alone."

Part of me being an empath, I could feel people's emotions and feelings like how I would feel her pity.

"I am sorry to hear that dear"

"It's okay Recovery Girl, it was in the past."

I shrugged before lying down on the bed as I sigh deeply, feeling frustrated as I let myself expose my vulnerability freely to an elderly woman who I barely know. Both Kurasu and Agamemnon are the ones who I can talk alone, but for once it is good to have people around. I know it was past ten years ago and being pitied wasn't new to me; yet I hated that they were true about me...