MC

Suprise! It's not Friday, I'm trying not to fall asleep to early.
It usually doesn't end well.

Bold and slanted=Thoughts of the characters
""= Dialogue
I'm also switching back & forth POVs.
I hope you read the description. There will be a Dialuci chapter (eventually), so prepare yourselves. MC uses they/them pronouns.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
In the livingroom

Mammon's POV

It's been a few months since MC went back to the human world...

"How come Lucifer gets to go to the human realm and I don't!?" I pouted.
"Stupid, just ask Lord Diavolo. You know Lucifer gets special treatment though because he's Diavolo boyfriend." Satan joked from across the other couch. Belphie started laughing.

"Hey, I'm not stupid!" I told him off.
"That's a pretty stupid thing to say." Claimed Levi on his Nintendo Switch. I AM SICK OFF ALL OF YOU.
"Whatever.." I said pretending that their words weren't making me sad. I squinted my eyelids shut so no tears could leak.

I stand up and before I can reach the door.. The door slams open and I get hit in the skull. "Ahh." That hurts like a bitch. I look up to see Lucifer holding several bags of groceries.

Lucifer's POV

BAM! I then see Mammon, understanding what I just did. "Oh, Mammon, are you ok?" "Yeah..." "That wouldn't have happened if Mammon didn't close his eyes like a blind man or something." Belphie added. All of a sudden blood started trickling down his head. I drop all the bags on the livingroom floor. "What are ya looking at me like that fo-" I began to drag Mammon to my room.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I made Mammon sit and calm down so I can explain.
"You started bleeding... Say, why have you been so clumsy and distant lately?" Mammon kept silent. "Am I gonna get an answer?" Mammon kept quiet. I'm trying to help. "Please?" Mammon's eyes lit up for a second, like I never said please ever in my life.

"I just miss MC..."
"Continue, I know there's more." "They seem like the only one who cares about me." He then shed a tear. "Me and Beel care about you as well." "Ya don't act like it. Always taking my precious Goldie.😤... Ah!" I then put rubbing alcohol on his head. "I'm trying to help remember. I'm trying to get you out of your debt." "You don't punish Beel! He eats all the food and he get a head pat. That's called favoritism right there." "Mammon, I'm sorry, okay? " I finished bandaging his head. "You can go now... Wait. Please don't let our brother's words get to you." "...Bye." Mammon waved then left.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
If you SEE any SPELLING ERRORS pls let me know.
Also, please vote.