Barbatos's son

That very same day...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
In the castle's kitchen

Barbatos's POV

Me, Solomon, and Luke waited for the bell to ring...

Ding!

"Finally! Yeah!" Luke shouted. Luke ran to the oven taking out the one of the cakes.
"Barbatos, what if I did something wrong?" Solomon asked me, nervously.
"I doubt that, you have us." I told him.
Luke ran up to me, furious. "Barbatos, the cake! I did something wrong!" Luke frowned. Luke squished the cake with his finger like it was putty. "You just put the oven on the temperature setting. You can fix it if you place it in the oven for another 20 minutes."
"Aw man. Ok."

Solomon then walked up to me with his cake. "I put the oven on the right temperature, unlike the chihuahua over there." He laughed.
"Shut up!" "You're an angel, shut up is a bad word." "Ugh, whatever." "Hahaha!-"
"Are you two done yet?" I asked him, annoyed.
"Are you defending your son?" Solomon asked, teasingly.
"I am not his son!" Yelled Luke.

"Simeon's legally your dad so, Barbatos can be your dad as well." Solomon explained.
Luke turned red in embarrassment.

I can't believe I'm sitting here listening to them bicker back and forth. Don't we have anything better to do?

"Simeon's an angel, Barbatos is a demon! I don't like demons."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(Author's Note: Luke be acting racist sometimes

(Author's Note: Luke be acting racist sometimes. :/  )

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I then frowned. "Doesn't that mean you dislike me? After all of my baking lessons you still hate me?" "You're an exception. Barbatos, I'm sorry." "Now hug it out!" Solomon said with a smirk.

Luke then hugged me. My thoughts then slipped out my mouth. "You are so adorable, you know that!?"

Click!

"Hahaha! I'm sending this to everyone!" Solomon cackled holding his D.D.D.
"Nooooooo!"
"It'll be ok, Luke. Simeon will even be proud of you."
Luke smiled at my words.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"I hate following the recipe though." Solomon complained.
"I want to be creative and inspir-"
"Oh, that's the problem!" "The problem is my creativity?" Solomon is broken inside. "No, no! Apologies. Solomon, I must teach you the art of cake decorating and different flavors. Let's start all over again next week!"
"Wha-"
"Trust the process, my friend."

I walked him and Luke to the front door. "Sorry guys, times up. I'll see you both next week."
"Okay, bye Daa- I- I mean Barbatos!" I look up to see Solomon holding his laughter. "Bye, Barbie girl!" Solomon ran off dragging Luke with him. "Please don't call me that!" I yelled uncomfortable.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Barbatos Supremacy🛐

Please ☆vote☆

I have beef with Solomon just because whenever I see his face, I don't like it. I'm apart of The Anti-Lucifer League. I will make Lucifer angry in this book.

Have a nice day/night.