Matching (Back to actual chapters.)

Somehow my drawing is sideways. This is what Luke will be wearing after he wakes up.

The next day. My time skips do be random sometimes.😜

3rd Person POV

Mammon woke up on the floor besides Luke's bed and checked his D.D.D. He read an apology message from MC.

___________________

My Human

MC: Sorry about Asmo, he just really missed me. I hope you'll be okay Mams.

__________________

Instead of replying, he put his plugged his D.D.D. and left the room. He walked down the hall, hearing his sock covered feet touch the floor. The halls and rooms were empty. Mammon was looking left to right looking at the art and photos on the walls. Some of him and his brothers with the angels, Solomon destroying stuff, giant events or dinners Diavolo threw in the past, and when the angels and the sorcerer just first arrived in the Devildom. They took pictures in front of Purgatory Hall, in Diavolo's office, and in front of the academy. Simeon framed and hung them in the living room. Mammon then remembered the pictures of Simeon in Luke's room.

They are so cute. He thought to himself. If only me and Lucifer were like that..
Mammon proceeded to look through the pantry.
And they don't have Instant Hell Sauce Noodles! I should've known. I should wake up Luke.

Mammon ran back to Luke's room and punched the door open. The door made a loud boom. "You rude, demon! Leave!" Luke yelled muffled in his pillows. "What?" Mammon asked confused. "Flipping leave my room!" Mammon rolled his eyes. "Nevermind, sorry." Luke squeaked.
Mammon started looking through Luke's closet full of white. "Wow, you angels have such style." Mammon whispered sarcastically. "Says the one who wears sunglasses indoors." "Don't, Chihuahua." "Shut up, you stupid, stupid demon!"
"Luke, shut it!" Mammon continued. "Ya need some anger manager, anger management. That's what I meant, duh."

Mammon noticed to the back, Luke had some black outfits and accessories. "Yo, Luke? Why the Devildom do you own chokers?"
"Oh!" Luke laughed, embarrassed. "Those are old. Haha.." "Did ya go through an emo phase like Belphie or Barbatos?" He questioned. "What? Uh? No, I just think there's nothing wrong with the color black. Simeon keep saying wearing to much of it would change my perspective of the world. I was annoyed. I once wore too much black to school and got suspended. He forbid me from wearing those in public and if I wear those shirts and belts in the house he cringes. I really don't know what to do with him." Luke sighed. "Ya poor Chihuahua." Mammon said dramatically. "Ugh... Can I be a cuter dog?"
"Chihuahua are cute but they make a fuss about everything, like you." Luke took a moment to process the compliment and insult. "How about ya put this and this and oh this, on and we can go shopping!" "You don't have much money, Mammon." "Ya spend your own grimm, I spend mines." "Of course."
"Get dress. I won't tell Simeon, if ya don't."
Luke smiled at Mammon's words.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Luke realized him and Mammon where walking to the House of Lamentation. "Hey, Mammon, I-I would just like you to know, my feelings would be very hurt if you were to be kidnapping me."
"Chihua- Luke, listen. I'm getting Levi to sneak me my special jacket." "Special?" "So we can match." Levi opened the door and exchange the jacket he was holding for the one Mammon was wearing. "Thanks." "This is my first and only minute going outside this weekend... TTYL." "Bye." He's weird but it's wrong to judge him. Mammon thought.

"Ok, we're going Devilmart for my noodles, then we're going to Demon Topic or some places like that." "Your jacket is cool." "Thank ya."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Here's Mammon's jacket. Trash jacket by me, I made it in 3 minutes.

The rips are weren't always there

(A/N: While I've been gone I've been working some x readers.🌈S͜͡l͜͡a͜͡y͜͡😊)