Solomon's Cooking (actual chapter)

(A/N: I've been watching YouTube.)

That week finally pasted. Don't worry, if you remember what Diavolo thought, Luci and Dia already had their anniversary.

At the Demon Lord's Castle.

Barbatos POV

"Welcome back Solomon, Luke." "Well you kicked me and Solomon out randomly last time." "Can't believe you kicked us out, including your son!" "Solomon, you're so repetitive." I said so Luke wouldn't explode.

"Solomon as we know, your cooking is messed up at times.." I drift off thinking this is a half truth and I could be more honest. "But, I have a solution! We will be cake decorating." "I thought cake was just tall bread." Solomon asked, oblivious.
"You know how to correctly make a cake, right, Solomon?" "I don't bake, I cook, Chihuahua. I'm a chef." He said with confidence.
"Really?" Luke sounded unimpressed. "Yeah.." Solomon smiled. "Got a problem with that Sir Barks-a-lot?" "I am not a dog! I also don't bark either!" "Luke. You can call him Solowitch." I broke them up. "No, it makes me sound stupid!" I clap my hands.

"Focus students, class is starting." "I'm not your 'student.'" Solomon mocked. "Then what are you?"
He blushed, not having a response.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Solomon's POV

Luke was pretty rude today. He called it being, "straight forward."
He never stops barking.

"Solomon, you are getting icing on me. Solomon? Devildom to Solomon?" I heard Barbatos's voice, but muffled. I'm zoning out. "What? Oh, sorry, sorry!" I'm staying for 'detention,' after one of the stoves caught on fire. I took a nap! I know how to cook, I was just busy! "Barbatos, can I go home? I miss my family." "You can't go back to the human world yet. Diavolo kidnapped you for a reason.. What family?" "My little brother, Luke, and Simeon, my mom." "That makes more sense now that I think about it.. No, you still cannot go home. I'll tell Diavolo and Simeon you'll be here another 2 hours." "You demon." I gasped. "Yes, I am a demon." Barbatos calmly stated. We're gonna be here for a long time.

(A/N: Is this a ship? I'm to scared to search due to some recent google trauma. Not hating by TV the way.)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(A/N: Art by me again

(A/N: Art by me again. Pretend it's better detailed. I had those nasty dollar tree crayons and oh Dia it was so hard to color with the purples.)

"Isn't it beautiful?" Barbatos shed a tear. "Where's my paycheck?" I demand. "Shut the Devildom up." "Right. Mhm. Don't kill me, please." "Beelzebub called me ahead of time to give you and your food a chance." "That's why the cake's so big?" "Yes. Mother Simeon will be hear to pick you up soon ." I know Simeon's going to pull out the disappointed parent card. I just need a break. "Barbatos, why do you need to do this again?"
"To save the others from the distasteful "dishes", we call your cooking." "I'm telling Simeon you're harassing me." "Simeon neglects you and Luke's feelings... I'm all you to have." His tone lowered, smiling afterwards. "Ok, Dad." I see he's gonna have three kids now. Diavolo, Luke, and now me?