5. Close to Death

Y/n's POV

I am running through the hallways, going to my dad. I need his help because I have a really painful wound and I might die if he will not heal me.

I knocked loudly on his door and I didn't wait anymore so I just opened it and come close to him.

"Dad, please help me, I have a really painful wound and lots of blood just came out of it. I might have died if I didn't stop the bleeding."

My dad looked worried and he stopped what he's doing and focused his attention to me.

"May I take a look?" he asked.

I then showed my index finger with a wound in it.

"Seriously?!?!? You just wasted my time for the wound that is as small as an ant?!?!"

"But it really hurts" I said while pouting my mouth. 

He then sighs and reach for my finger. He used his wand to heal my wound.

"Thanks Dad iiihhhhiiiiii!!!! I happily said while hugging him.

Snape's POV

I seriously can't believe this kid. He/she is overreacting with that tiny wound. But I must admit that it relieves my stress to see y/n here because I have no sleep at all after working non-stop for days.

I like it when I see him/her act cute and ask for my attention by doing lots of nonsense things, but I still have to act like I don't enjoy it because that's not in my nature.

"I have to go now Dad, Thanks!!" Y/n smiled and kiss me after.

"Bye!!!!" Y/n said so loud.

"Make sure to not do any stupid things that will cause you trouble." I  reminded him/her.

"Hmm!!!!!!!" y/n replies and then he/she closed the door after.

March 11, 2022