6. Duel with Snape

Y/n's POV

I am here in the Great hall and I am getting ready to duel with Professor Snape.

We are the only one here because everyone was asleep and I am going to practice some spells with him.

I am still new here at Hogwarts and I lived in the Muggle world so I don't know much about spells.

I know expelliarmus, crucio, Sectumsempra, Avada Kedavra, and more, which I only know because I watched the Harry Potter movie and I won't ever let anyone know that I know what's going to happen in the future because I don't want to mess anything in here.

I attacked him first using Expelliarmus and his wand flew. He looks shocked after I did that. I didn't know that he is that easy to fight.

He targeted me by using the same spell too, but it doesn't even have an effect to me.

I tried to attack him again by using Crucio but it didn't work. I tried Sectumsempra next, but it didn't work again. Maybe the reason why it didn't work is because I don't know how to properly cast it. Well, I only heard it in the movie so that isn't enough to learn that.

I then thought the Avada Kedavra spell, but I won't ever use that. I won't ever kill my favorite character in Harry Potter.

I just used expelliarmus again since that's the only spell that I think I am an expert on. I made his wand flew next to me so he can't use it anymore. Hehehe, I just discovered that Professor Snape is this weak.

Snape's POV

I am dueling with my child and I didn't want to hurt him/her so I just act like my spells didn't work.

I am surprised when he/she used the crucio and my very own spell Sectumsempra.

I'm the only one who knows that and I don't have any idea how he/she would know that.

Luckily, he/she is waving his/her wand wrong, so I didn't get hit by those spells.

After my wand flew next to y/n, I slowly walk towards him/her. Y/n picks my wand, then he/she points his/her wand at me.

Y/n's POV

He is walking towards me and I am alarmed. I used expelliarmus again, but it didn't work to him now.

"We have to talk." Professor Snape said.

______________________________________
Author's Note:

This story was inspired by my dream last, last night. Yes. I dreamed about Snape and I want that to happen again.

March 19, 2022