𝐎𝐍𝐄

Excuse mistakes.

「𝐋𝐎, Chicago.
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔, 2022.

Von groaned as misharon bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, von knew it didn't feel good but he wanted to boost her ego instead of downgrading her.

Von stared around the room getting fed up with the No pleasure, he sighed lifting her head up. "Igh that's good ma, thank you"

Misharon smiled at him, wiping the sides of her mouth with her thumb. She stood up dusting her leather pants off that hugged her tooth- like body.

" did you enjoy it?" She smiled brightly at him, von stared at her. " yea" he huffed standing up. "Ight get out tho I'll hit you up Lata"

" ok bye" von watched as she walked out of the room, with a mug plasted his face he was upset he couldn't even get a nut.

He sighed walking out of the room down the stairs, seeing all of his homies on the couch smoking and playing call of duty.

Von walked over to the couch sitting down onto the leather couch, he slouched into his seat spreading his legs open." fuck wrong witchu folks?" His homie, Durk asked him with a blunt in his hand.

" man niggas can't even get a nut" von ran a hand down his face frustrated. " aw, call up another hoe to do the job" Durk chuckled taking a pull from the blunt as he stared at von with his big eyes.

Von scrunched his face up, " ew fuck no, Ian letting every hoe put my dick in they mouth. That's nasty folks"

" eh whatever, go do it ya self then" Durk spoke passing the blunt to Booka, Von's other homie.

"Whatever" von stood up from the couch doing his signature bowlegged walk, " get the fuck out of my house niggas"

" boy go die" memo rolled his eyes at him as he played with one of his dreads.

Von huffed walking up the flight of stairs into his room, him still frustrated. He walked into his bathroom staring at himself in the mirror, his eye bags were very noticeable.

He sighed as he  began taking his clothes off as they pooled at his ankles, he walked over to the hamper placing his clothes in their,  as his shaft flapped against his thigh.

Von carefully took his " oblock" chain off gently placing it onto the counter. He slid the glass shower door open as he turnt the water onto boiling out.

Moments later he stepped into The shower, the male instantly felt relaxed as the hot water touched his body.

von began staring at nothing, thinking back to what Durk said by him pleasuring him by his self, he grabbed 8 inch shaft into his hands.

the male knew what to do, considering he'd watch millions of porns video. although von noticed he only watched the gay porn videos.

He didn't take it as weird, it was just the only thing he could nut to.

von began slowly pumping, pre cum oozed out of his tip as he thought of nothing in particular. a moan escaped his lips as he went faster and rougher.

The hot water touched his face and slowly cascaded down his petite body. The black theme of the shower slowly putting the vibe into place.

The male bit his lip groaning, blood almost coming out as he continued pumping, von could feel himself becoming close.

he decided to go faster, moans coming out of his mouth uncontrollably. " fuck" he grunted as white cream ozed out of his tip slowly onto his thigh.

The male breathed heavily as his chest heaved up and down, von wanted to know how to pleasure himself better, ways to spice it up.

The session he had just wasn't enough, he slowly bathed himself thinking about what he could do.

      ________________________________

𝐇𝐄𝐘, I feel like I'm getting better at explaining stuff in my books, maybe describing

But hope y'all enjoy the first chapter, I know it's short but bare with me.

Remember to talk to God, please.

-𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐎.