𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈.
-𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰, "𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄."

taylin colored on the coloring sheet, his pacifier in his mouth as Demoni watched his actions.

"lemme draw" Demoni spoke to taylin, the younger looking up at him with his big doe eyes. he passed the coloring book onto demonis lap, handing him the crayon.

Demoni began to draw as taylin watched him, sucking on his pacifier. "mamal!" taylin slightly yelled gaining dayvons attention.

"yes buba?" he replied feeding true her bottle.

"we almost there?" he asked but his words came out muffled. "taylin take the paci out yo' mouth, y'know i can't hear you like that ."

taylin took the pacifier out of his mouth, "we almost there?" he asked. "yes we are. we ah' hour away." dayvon asked glancing at kentrell.

he nodded his head placing the blue pacifier on his lap, turning his attention back onto Demoni whom was now finished coloring.

"you like it bug?" he asked calling taylin by the nickname he gifted him. "no." taylin tilted his head to look at the coloring.

"moni you went outside the lines-" he trailed off looking at Demoni.

"eh" Demoni shrugged.

"stupid ass" taylin mumbled under his breath snatching his coloring book back; Demoni quickly snatched the pacifier out of his mouth—causing taylin to whine.

"Demoni!" taylin slightly yelled, "daddy!" taylin spoke to his father, "yes du?" kentrell asked taylin.

"moni' took my paci" he pouted, kentrell slightly smiled."throw that mfcka' out da' window moni."

taylin gasped, Demoni was about to throw the paicfer out the window when dayvon stopped him.

"uhn-uhn Demoni, give him back his paci" Dayvon spoke now laying a sleeping true on his chest.

Demoni smacked his teeth, "y'all no fun." he rolled his eyes giving the pacifier back to taylin.

"whatchu do that foe bae?" kentrell glanced at his lover, seeing dayvon giving him a death glare.

"now you know how much taytay' love that pacifer—he's gon' whine all day without it" he mugged kentrell; kentrell smiling ear to ear as he focused on the road.

"phat' stop mugging me, you want some dick?" he whispered to dayvon.

Dayvon blushed shaking his head.