𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

excuse mistakes.

𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥.
-𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖦𝖮 𝖨𝖫, "𝐂𝐇𝐈-𝐑𝐀𝐐."-

kentrell huffed taking a puff from his cigarette, opening the door to the warehouse before walking inside.

once he was walked inside he was instantly met with naked women, bagging up cocaine and other drugs you could sell to your local junkie.

he proceeded his way up the stairs, down the long hallway and arrived in front of a metal door. he reached his hand out touching the  cold knob, turning it to the left before walking inside.

"wassam top." mr.gates sarcastically smiled at the male, "fuck do ya want?" he asked sitting down in the car in front of him. slouching in his seat before putting the cigarette to the crisp of his lips.

"i still want you dead kentrell." mr. Gates mumbled, "mm, we'll kill me nie, im right hea? ain't i?" kentrell asked titling his head.

"nah ian gon kill ya, i see you with ya lil family." he chuckled lowly.

kentrell stared intensely at the male, " but aye, i want you to chose."

"eitha you, or ya family."

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍.

"taytay do you got yo pool float?"Dayvon asked taylin bouncing true in his arms.

"yes mama i got it" taylin held his floatie up so dayvon could see, dayvon smiled grabbing the floatie from his hand and putting it in his lv duffel bag.

"Demoni bring ya ass!" Dayvon yelled as Demoni came slowly walking down the stairs.

"dang why you rushing me?" Demoni questioned mugging dayvon, "nigga come on, ion wanna be late."

today Demoni, dayvon, taylin, and true are going to the water park along with skylar, willow, and india.

they were all excited, especially Demoni.

"mhm come on." Dayvon spoke leading them out of the front door, dayvon walked around to trues side of the car as he opened the door.

putting the young girl in her car seat as he strapped her in, he then kissed her forehead.

closing her door he walked over to his, opening the car door before dayvon hopped into the drivers seat, starting the engine as he immediately drop to their destination.