𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

excuse mistakes.

𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟦, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟦, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥.
𝟫:𝟦𝟧 𝖯𝖬.
-𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, "𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄."-

kentrell groaned stirring in his sleep, constantly hearing his phone ring.

he leaned over the night stand grabbing it, unlocking it and calling back who was ever calling him first.

"fuck you wont?" kentrell asked groggily not caring whom was calling him at the moment, he was sleeping peacefully with dayvon.

"damn bitch hello to you too." shiesty laughed lightly. "But aye, you been on instagram?" he asked taking a puff from his blunt.

"nah, why?" he rubbed his eye then looking down at dayvon who slept graciously on his chest.

"well nigga go check and call me back." shiesty hung up the phone, kentrell exited from his call log going to instagram.

refreshing his instagram feed and seeing he mad lots of mentions in posts, the one specifically caught his eye.

the shade room, they'd been posting about kentrell since the male was 17, every little thing he did got onto the page, someone's he wondered how the fuck they even found out.

one minute they'd be posting some good stuff about him hyping him up, then the next canceling him from the industry.

he sighed clicking on the post, his eyes widened looking at the video.

it was dayvon sucking his dick on his knees while the light flashed in his face.

kentrell read the caption, cursing loudly as he shamelessly threw his phone against the wall, causing it to shatter and break into tiny pieces

what was even worse the internet knew nothing about kentrell and dayvons relationship, although kentrell never asked dayvon out officially- just randomly woke up and claimed him.