𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

excuse mistakes.

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹.
-𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰, "𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄."

it was now night; the family of 5 was outside all day. they were now in the house.

kentrell wanted to do something special with dayvon since they were in his home town- he was thinking dinner then a hotel.

he also wanted to show how much he loved dayvon.

"bae? you ready?" kentrell walked out of the bathroom asking his lover, whom was fixing his tee-shirt paired with with white jeans.

"mhm" dayvon hummed looking up at his future fiancé, smiling. kentrell walked up to the younger. wrapping his arms around his waist as he squeezed his body into his.

he nose was deep inside dayvons neck,inhaling his Dior sauvage cologne. moaning slightly as his favorite fragance.

"you.smell.so.good.phat" said kentrell in between kisses, dayvon chuckled lightly.

"thank you pa, now let's go." he unwrapped kentrells arms from his waist, a big pout on kentrells lips.

kentrell fixed the pout on his face, walking over to the dresser grabbing dayvons phone, his and the keys.

he glanced at the screen seeing "text message from markeyvious." he furrowed his eyebrows but shook it off.

kentrell knew dayvon didn't have any friends or family members like that forreal, he was gon' get rid of markeyvious lager.

even if he didn't know who he was.

the two walked into the kids room seeing teelee on the bed watching television with them, kentrell and dayvon walked over to true.

peeking her cheeks and smiling, "true don't like ha bottles cold, so warm it up fa' 10 seconds, and when you change ha diaper make sure you put ha' baby rash powda', and when you hold her hold her with your left or she gon' cry all night and-"

kentrells ranting was cut off by dayvon squeezing his shoulder, "my bad, but make sure my babies straight."

teelee nodded their heads as the two said their goodbyes.

they soon hopped in the all black track-hawk making their way to morton's the steakhouse.

kentrell Parked the car, cutting the engine and hopping out. he jogged over to dayvons side opening the door for him.