4

Ron Molan. The fifth-generation patriarch of the fallen Molan family. His main goal was to survive with his son. After losing his home and, most importantly, his wife, Ron had given up on assassination and instead focused on his son's survival. That is when he found the perfect cover.

Henituse family.

The family that's well known for their wealth, yet never tried to step forever and gather more power. Nobody observed their move as they stayed neutral about who took the throne.

It was a perfect cover for him. He didn't have to risk being in the eyes of his enemy, nor he had to worry about the condition he lived in.

Ron Molan cared for nobody besides his son.

Or so he thought.

It all started when the twins of the Henituse household were born. At first, it was only his duty as their butler to take care of the two young masters. But, who knew that the curiosity and interest that the twins raised caused him to actually start caring about his puppy and kitten-like younger masters.

Of course, it was Kim who started his curiosity. The facial expressions that Kim produced or how he behaved were intriguing about that child. It always seemed like the innocent little child knew something about him, or you could say he knew all the secrets he was hiding undercover.

It was even more amusing to see how he drank lemonade or lemon tea he served without any tantrums. Of course, Ron would have changed the drink if Kim had demanded it be that way, but Ron didn't want Kim to know about it.

Though when you start piquing interest and developing one sort of affection for one twin, it is natural that his affection for the other twin rose too.

The two never left each other's side.

Though it was more shocking when Kim asked him to teach him assassination.

Was his young master really that intelligent?

However, that wasn't what Ron was currently thinking of. He saw the fight that happened between the twins and their so-called father.

Though Ron couldn't really yell at Count Deruth, he did want to drill in some senses into that man.

Ron saw it all; he had been observing everything on the sideline.

He saw how the twins comforted their father at the funeral.

He saw how the twins did the work of the Count, which their father neglected.

He saw how the twins did the winter preparations knowing that their father forgot to do it as it was their mother's job.

He saw how Deruth cried as he pulled Kim thinking Kim was his late wife.

He saw how the children didn't complain yet simply asked their father to have dinner with them.

He saw how Cale always rushed to his father's office to go out or eat then but got rejected in the end.

He saw how Kim tried to talk to his father yet got denied and ignored.

He saw how the twins anticipated for their father to fulfill his promise.

He saw how Kim was the first to give up on their father, and later Cale followed.

He saw it all.

As a father himself, he wished to talk to Deruth and lecture about how a father should act.

Of course, nobody said that he couldn't grieve his late wife's death. Nobody said he couldn't have some alone time.

However, he, too, should have realized that he was a father. Not only that but a father of two who is only eight years old. A father of the kids who hasn't seen what the outside world is like.