7

Light sparked up the abandoned big room. There were hints of dust, along with the sour odor of the expired food abandoned on the table. Yet, the room was left untouched. Ever since the incident took place. Slow yet soft footsteps approached the room as the reddish-brown eyes examined the room.

His arms clenched tightly as he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He didn't want his records to go off, not at a time like this. Though a few months have passed away since his late mother's death, it still felt as if it was just yesterday.

The warm embrace of safety. The loving and gentle voice soothed him to sleep as his nightmares got cured. The little nagging just so he could get up and exercise. The little teasing as he made faces while drinking the lemonade.

The new sensation he felt after he got reborn... All vanished away in a blink of an eye.

He felt as if he was cursed. Or maybe he was just too weak?

He couldn't tell, yet he felt so useless.

Slowly shaking his head, he tried to regain his composure. It wasn't time to think about these things. What was done was done. He can't turn back time just so history could rewrite itself.

'Ping'

[You have triggered a sub-scenario]

The red-brownish eyes shook a little bit as he released a long breath. Then, retaking composer of himself, he looked towards the window that popped up in front of him. It was odd, a very strange feeling when he saw the blue window as if he was playing virtual reality, solving the murder scene, or whatever a murder game could be named. Yet, at the same time, all were fake, and he was here just for temporary.

He was afraid, even though he knew that this was reality.

God, he hoped it was real...

He would go crazy if it wasn't.

Not when he found his source of life. A purpose. A light.

Cale Henituse.

He couldn't lose him too.

'Slap'

His cheeks turned red as he slapped both his cheeks a few times, feeling the stinging sensation.

To proceed forward, he needs reassurance.

Reassurance that says, 'this is reality'. And...

  Pain

Was his reassurance.

Humming in satisfaction, he acknowledged the window pop-up.

[Sub-scenario: Roleplay: Detective

Scenario:

1. Find the evidence of murder

- 0/3 found

     2. Find the Thames logo - To the portal we go-

Level: E

Time: 1 day

Reward: 1 thousand gold coins each

Punishment: xxxx]

The small eyes widened as he saw the first task. Though it was true that he came here to look for the Thames logo due to the rat, they found snooping around.

He didn't think there was any evidence left. It had been months; wouldn't somebody have already erased their traces?

A soft sigh released from Kim's mouth as he smiled a little. He did regret that he didn't come here sooner to gather clues as well as evidence. It wasn't that he wasn't allowed to visit, but it was because he couldn't get himself to visit the chambers.

Life as Henituse twinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें