8

You can skip the timeline if you want.

Timeline till last chapters event as my dumbass didn't consider how many months there are in a year to make these all possible.

(a/n: I thought it was more than 12 months. thank god T-T I was gonna build a whole new calendar with more than 12 months in it)

30 July - Lady Violan's arrival in the Henituse Territory

30 July - 30 August - Deruth and Violan rendezvous

30 August - Omg, lady Violan is pregnant?!?

8 November - Twins happy birthday :) ( Kim Rok Soo, Choi Han, and Choi Jung Soo Happy birthday T-T) (even though I am late...)

30 November - Jour's death

1 December - Funeral

8 December - Mistaken as Jour + Assassin class talk with Ron

9 November - System introduction to Kim + Assassination class begins

30 December - Introduction to Violan (Our Kim is mad for the first time)

30 March - Kim and Deruth confrontation

30 May - Lily was born (Idk her real birthday, but according to the math I did for this fanfiction)

11 June - Lily birthday celebration

12 June - Detective Kim (Road to Kim Thames and Cale Thames)

In a shabby dungeon under the newly brought building in the Henituse Territory, tiny footsteps were heard as it passed a few prison cells. The smell of blood reeked the hallway along with the sound of the groaning of the prisoners. Each cell in the dungeon was designed based upon the crimes one committed.

No. the design wasn't related to the furnishing and hygiene of the room, but rather the equipment, the placing, and how tortuous one would feel once placed there. The room level was measured from theft to rapist. Assasins to drug dealers. Spies to suspects.

Taking their role as the leaders of the underworld in the western continent. They didn't just look for clues related to their mother's death. Instead, they were working their way to the top. To spread fear among the underworld.

Although it looked like they were playing hero's in the underworld by capturing people who did hideous deeds, it was clearly not like that.

The twins were no saints, nor did they ever wish to be.

They would sell any information or send out assassins according to their client's wish, depending on their reward. Though they still had a long way to go, Kim had plans, plans to engulf the underworld in two years, then gather people and groom their talents before the main event took place. Of course, their mother's case was the priority; however, he also needed to focus on the main event that would take in the near future. I mean... if there is no Roan Kingdom, how will they be able to restore the Thames household, right?

Plus, he had doubts that his mother's death was related to the events that took place in the novel, as the main journey did kick off from the Henituse family. Everything has connections; he just needs to pay close attention to it.

At last, the cell door at the end of the hallway opened as the tiny footsteps walked inside. Putting his disguise on with black hair and dark red eyes with a hint of black.

Though the twins planned to visit the Harris village today, the event was postponed due to the heavy rain.

For safety precautions, the twins made different plans for the day. Kim was going to visit Billios, while Cale... well, his excuse was swordsmanship practice.