Search History

AN: If you know what I'm basing this off of, good. Now don't go and ruin it for others that don't know. Thank you.

___________________________________________

Goh walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen of the Cerise Laboratory. Also in the kitchen was Chloe, who is browsing on her laptop. Chloe noticed him and greeted Goh.

"Hey Goh" Chloe said, looking up from her computer.

"Good morning, Chloe." Goh replied as he poured himself a cup of water.

"How's your morning?"

"Good"

"How was the research mission?"

"Sucked." Goh replied as he sat down on the table. "Didn't catch anything."

"Awww" Chloe said sympathetically (Lol yeah right) "Hey, Goh? Can I ask you a question real quick?"

Goh looked at her and said "Yeah, sure! What's up?"

"I've just been noticing, every time I leave the laptop, be it going to school, or letting you borrow it, the browser history's been cleared." Chloe said as she pointed at the computer and looked at Goh with a confused expression.

"Huh, that's weird." Goh said.

Chloe went back to looking at her laptop. "Yeah! Yesterday I went shopping for like, 20 minutes. I was on the computer before leaving, and when I came back, my history was gone, the cache was cleared, and the history has been reset! You know anything about that Goh?"

"Hmm." Goh thought. A bead of sweat slowly went down his forehead. "Well, maybe the computer runs an automatic software update, so maybe that just wiped your history and stuff?"

"Well yeah, but when that happens, a little notification pops up telling you there is an update, you click okay, and then it gets installed." Chloe replied and looked back at Goh. Another bead of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe there's something wrong with the computer?" Goh said. He sounds like he's struggling to think of something to say. Chloe looks at him skeptically. "It's one of those things were it gets interrupted by the power source and has to reboot, and it totally wipes out the history, ya know?"

Chloe says flatly, "Be honest Goh, it's porn, isn't it?"

Goh makes a surprised face. "P-porn? What's- oh, you mean pornography? No..."

Chloe rolled her eyes. "It's ok if you look at porn, I assume you did, I mean every guy does! Pretty sure even Ash does so I'm perfectly fine with it! So long its none of that weird stuff." More sweat rolled down Goh's face.

Chloe blinked. "O-oh! I mean, kinky's ok." She tried to smile. "I like kinky. So long as its not that sick and twisted S&M stuff" (An: If you know you know.)

Goh is now sweating like a leaky faucet. 

Chloe looks concerned. "W-wow! Ok, I'm not going to judge you. Just as long as your looking at women and-" Cue more sweat from Goh.

"Not women?!" There is now a steady, continuous stream going down his face.

"Wow, okay? Men? Chicks with dicks? Pokemon?" Cue more sweat.

"Worse than Pokemon?!" A jet of sweat bursts out of his head like a hole in a pipe. "What can be worse than Pokemon? Wow..." Chloe looks a bit uneasy now.

Goh finally speaks. "Chloe, give me a little credit, okay? None of that matters. All that matters is that when we're doing it, I'm thinking about you-" He spat a mouthful of water into the cup. "And you're thinking about me, right?"

Chloe is silent.

Goh raises an eyebrow. "Right Chloe?"

Suddenly, sweat starts pouring down Chloe's face, and she sighs.