Uncle Stan Lee

Aliyah's pov
Nessa showed me to a room so that I was able to get some sleep since I got to the house early in the morning. I was about to go to bed when my phone started ringing. I let it ring but it just kept on going. That person will not stop. I sigh and look who's calling me. It's Uncle Stan (Stan lee and yes he's alive in this book). I pick up the phone. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey kid" he makes me smile no matter what. "Hi Uncle Stan. What's up?" Maybe he doesn't know about this and he's just calling to check up on me.

"Hey munchkin...what's happening right now? I heard that you are no longer with the Olsen twins and your family" I sigh knowing this might come. "I wanted to find my mom so I came all the way to Dallas but she wasn't here but I found out I have another sister" I smile at that part. "Ah I see. Is she nice?" I smile. "Yes, she is" what I like about Stan is that he gets to the point but not in a bad way. He makes sure that you can trust him with anything. "That's amazing! Can I tell you a little secret?" I smile once again. "Yes you may" I answer.

"I know that you and Scarlett haven't been on the same page lately and you might think that she doesn't like you that much right now, which is a complete lie. She loves you so much and she's panicking on where you are. And so are the twins and everyone else" I frown. "But I don't want to go back. My life is shit over there" I tell him the truth. It may not seem like it is, but it is. I literally have no friends. Except for Tom, Jacob and Zendaya. And I guess the rest of the marvel cast but they are all older than me.

"That is not true Aliyah Johansson. You're life is amazing and you need to see that. Let me tell you another little secret...my life has been 100 times better when you came in it" he tells me which makes my heart melt. "Really?" I can hear him chuckle. "Yes really. Now please come back so that we can prank your siblings and the cast. I miss doing that with you" I laugh at the fun memories we have together. "Okay, I'll come back but don't tell anyone. Please" I literally begged him not to tell anyone. It took a minute but it soon happened. "Okay. Please stay safe and tell Vanessa that I'm making her come" I laugh. "Okay bye" he chuckles. "Bye Aliyah. Stay safe and I love you 3000" I laugh at that. "Love you too and I will".

I sat there rethinking of what I just told him and what I've done in the last 24h. Fuck why did I leave? I pull out my phone and bought an extra ticket for Nessa. After that's done, I grab my bag and rush out of the room to go downstairs. "Nessa! Pack your shit were leaving!" I yell at her but she just stands there drinking her water. "Don't just stand there. Go pack. I made a big mistake and I'm going back". She nods and runs off. I wait for like 5 minutes then she comes down.

She grabs everything else she needs and we are off. She drove us to the airport and thank god it wasn't busy. I put my hat back on and lower my head so that no one else notices who I am. "Why are you doing that?" Nessa asks me getting our stuff checked out. "You see...I'm kind of famous" I place a hand on her shoulder. "I see" she says and we get our bags and head to the plan.

Time skip cause I'm lazy.

We landed and I texted uncle Stan to pick us up so we are just waiting. We wait outside since inside is crazy like a zoo. There is a tv outside and I see my face on it.

Breaking news. Aliyah Johansson known as Scarlett Johansson little sister and the daughter of the Olsen twins has ran away. If anyone has see her, please contact the police immediately.

I sigh. Great. Now I'm a missing person. But not for long. Stan just texted me that he's at the end of the line since there's a lot of people dropping and picking people up. "Ven, he's over there" she's surprised from the nickname I got her. "New nickname...I like it" I laugh and take her hand. We start walking but Ven stops for a second looking at someone or something. But she shakes it off and we continue walking. We get to the car and see uncle Stan leaning on the hood (let's say he's not that old and likes he's in his late 50's).

"I'm glad your back" he says hugging me to death. "I'm glad I can continue pranking the cast" I hug him back just as tight. We then separate and he sees Ven standing there. "Nice to see you again Vanesssa" he hugs her too. "You too". He tells us to get in the car so that people won't notice us so we did. He drove us home since no one is there at the moment since they are out looking for me. We soon arrived and we thank Stan for the ride. I told him that he can come in, but he had things to do.

Nessa and I walked to the door and I unlocked it with my keys. It's true. No one was here. Well I thought no one was. I take my shoes off, so does Nessa, and I show her to the room she will be staying in. She thanks me and I let her get settled in. I made my way to my room and open the door. The tv was turned off so what my lights. But I see someone literally sleeping in my bed. I walk over and see that it's Tom. Okay I know we are besties but what's going on?

"Tom" I say his name but he doesn't wake up. "Tom" I say again getting closer to the bed. Still does not move. "THOMAS!" I shout making him jump a hundred feet high. He looks around and sees me. "Oh my god Aliyah!" He says running towards me and hugging me. I hug him back then we pull away. I notice that he had wet cheek stains. "Have you been crying?" I ask him as he pulls he back into another hug. "Well when your bestie runs away and us not knowing if you are okay or not makes you cry".

I just let him hug me for as long as he wants. "I need to show you someone" I tell him after a while. "Who? You got a boyfriend?" He smirks and I smack his head. "No idiot. My sister is here" he looks at me weirdly. "Um no. Your sister left to go find you" I shake my head and lead him into the guess room. "Who's that?" He points to the girl. "That's Vanessa. My other sister" I tell him. "Wait. I don't see it" he says and I sigh. "Nice to meet you too Tom" she says sarcastically. "Oh yup now I do" he says making us laugh. "We need to tell everyone else that you are here" he rushes out of the room before I could say anything.

Scarlett's pov
Liz and I are looking around the airport to see if people have seen her there. I was walking, my hands are shaking, and Lizzie noticed. "Scar relax. We will find her" she turns me around and I relax just by looking at her. I nod my head and she takes my hand and leads us inside. Just as we were about to walk in, I see someone that looks oddly familiar. She looks like Vanessa...but she's holding a girls hand. Last time I checked she doesn't have any kids. So it must not be her. "Do you see her?" Lizzie snaps me out of my dreams. I look at her confused for a second. "See who?" I'm lost. "Your sister" I shake my head and she leads me inside.

We look around and ask a lot of people and they haven't seen her either. I then get a call from Tom so I immediately pick it up. "Tom did you find her?" I can hear him breathing loudly. What has he been up too? "Yes. She's here and she brought someone" he says. "Okay were leaving right now" I hang up and take Lizzie's hand again and run out of the airport and to the car. I rush home and get out and running inside with Lizzie hot behind me. I hear laughter and another familiar voice. I run towards it and I see Tom laying on the ground with Aliyah on top of him smacking him with a pillow.

I then look at see my sisters here. "Hi Scarlett" she says. "What are you doing here?" I ask her as I made my way to Aliyah and got her off Tom. "Well I brought our sister back" she says and I glare at Aliyah. "You. I need to talk you" I tell her in a not so nice voice. She nods her head and I lead her to my room. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I shout.