wheel challenge.. IDK 6?(angel x stoner)

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im bored, its the first day of spring break, and i guess im doing two chapters today.

SPINNING THE WHEEL!

angel? ok...

angel x... STONER!

YES! THE WHEEL HASNT MADE ME CRY!

well, lets start it!

--------------------------------

location: mira

switching POVs ( lets change it up a bit shall we :> )

(also, the storys name is "reunited")

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stoners POV]

---------------

 after we won that imposter round, the one where player first joined, i couldnt find angel. i asked everybody. TheGentleman, Captain, and BDay who didnt answer me for some reason. i decided to finally message her on discord to see if she'd answer.

                                          DISCORD

                                         -----------

Stoner: where'd you go?

angel: i dont know. people are saying its the cheaters lobby.

 Stoner: but you only cheated once!

 angel: i guess i must now pay the consequences.

 Stoner: so you cant play with us anymore?

angel: i guess not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i turned off discord, tears in my eyes. this couldnt be happening right? my best friend, and maybe even the person i crush on, just gone? yes, i dont really like gooey romantic crap, but that doesnt mean i hate it. hopefully she'll come back someday.

---------------------------------

a couple months into the future...( still stoners POV)

--------------------------------

i had just won an imposter round solo, and was celebrating in the lobby, when i felt someone tap me on the back.

------

ANGEL POV

-----

 i had just figured out how to get out of the cheaters lobby, and it's amazing finally not being around just the same people. i decided to join captains lobby since i was still in the discord server he used to tell others the game codes. as soon as i joined, i saw stoner standing there. i went over to him to suprise him. so i tapped him on the back.

----

3RD person POV

-------------------\

" angel? is that really you? this isnt after-effects is it?" "no silly! it's really me! i finally got out of the cheaters lobby!" stoner couldn't believe his eyes. it was really her!" i cant believe it! y-you're back!," he says giving angel a hug." i know. i missed you," angel says. "i'm so happy you're back dudette!" "whats going on here? angel? is that you?" stoner turns to see captain. "oh hey cap. yeah, thats angel" "hello captain! long time no see!," angel says also turning to captain. " long time indeed! glad to have you back! anyway, im about to start the game so be ready." 

------------

Stoners POV

----------------------

as the game started, me and angel went to do our tasks. as we went to the greenhouse, i felt butterflies in my stomach. before she was banished to the cheaters lobby, i was debating on asking her out. i was snapped out of my thought when i heard " stoner? you in there?" it was angel looking at me confused." yeah, sorry." " everything ok?," she asked me. " yeah" " are you sure? you've been spacing out for i while. are you like, fantisizing about something or someone" how did she know? i really didnt know what to say." its me isnt it," she says to me. "h-how did you know?" " let's just say i have those same feelings... for you" " i love you dudette" " i love you too"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had no clue how to end it lol.

anyway, have a tiermaker thingy i did

aul characters rated! noice

Ha det! (Bye in norweigen)