could the crew murder someone???

i was bored, and decided to write this, so, lets start!

-----------

player:

if he was determined enough, maybe.

he would be okay at covering up his tracks, but the murder itself would be hard for him

veteran

if he absolutely wanted the person to die, yes.

he'd definetly be terrible at covering his tracks, but he's a strong boi

captain

well, he'd never murder someone unless they really deserved it. if he did, it'd take a lot to get the suspision off of him. so, if he had help maybe?

mr cheese

absolutely! have you seen him? he's good at both killing and deciving! (did i spell that right?)

the gentleman

the murder itself might be hard, but he's pretty smart. so, he could most likely get away with it. though, he'd never murder someone unless they killed someone he loved dearly, like mr cheese (fun fact: according to ryan on discord, gametoons gaming is canon! which means, gentlecheese is canon!)

mr egg

well, he'd never murder someone unless they absolutely deserved it, like captain, but if he murdered someone, 99 times out of 100 he'd get away with it. he smort boi

engineer

well, the murder part might be hard, unless he poisoned them or something like that. but there's no doubt he would get away with it.

gnome

engineer would have to help her with brushing off suspision, cause she has a terrible poker face, but she could definetly kill someone. 

ninja

is this even a question? of course he could!

dum

 probably not.

---------------------------

if you want me to do some more characters, put them in the comments! i'll add them in a part 2!