✨chapter 2✨

Hellooooooooooo leooeleoeleoeoeoe ✨✨✨✨✨

Ignore mistakes 🤺

TAE'S POV:

I quickly went out of our apartment after carefully locking it well hello bitches ✌️ wtsup no time for that im running out off time it's all beacuse of that jimin bish he didn't woke me up and he went to the company before me funny right we both work in the same company but this bish let me sleep and flee away once I get my hands on him, I'm not gonna leave him I'll make this bish pay i quickly started my car took off to my company . ( Mins are wanting a model so they have a deal as i mentioned before jimin is yoongis assistant now he's in charge of the model how's gonna show their new product launch this week )

Well let me tell you guys something about me i work under HYBE company which is a branch of Jeons will talk abt them later ✨👀. I hav been modling from 2 years and i did gain some
Good proposals .... I'm happy but i hav a boyfriend well wt to say we haven't talked for what like 2 weeks idk what that son of b**** is doin (don't mind the language i already mentioned he's sassy baby ✌️🥂) . He didn't even care to txt me after our argument . He was supposed to take me on a date but he ditched me made me wait there till 2 hours and then that bish had the audacity to say that " hI bAbE i tHoTH tHaT iT wAs Tomorrow and right now I'm busy my sis is not okay i need to take care of her so bye" this son of a b**** made told me to wait and didn't even asked sorry . Fuck him but still he should atleast hav txted me saying sorry did i expected it too much wteve I'm fed up of this relationship he was the one who came to me saying with determine that he wants to date and. Now idk once I get my hands on that bitch i swear i won't leave him !!!!!!!!!! . He pouted angrily finally he came to his company.

He quickly went inside he met with his manager who scolded him for being late and now he's goin to expload like a volcano 🌋 he bain is getting hot like lave he looked at right left he know where is sweet lil bestfrnd is he took long strides towards he burst the door opened only to witness wht he thought he looked at two PPL who were eating eachothers
Like some hoogin he looked at them closely and gasped when he finally realised it was none other than his

Sweet mf boyfriend rather takeing his sis to hospital he kissing her infront of his own eyes and the aducity to lie on his face . He suddenly
Started clapping his hands loudly startling the couple who were unaware of somone else presence the quickly back away and looked at front only to see taehyung making their video he looked at them in distaste " ayyyyyyyyy wtfff why did You stoped Yahhh go back you know that this days hospitals can't take good care of patients and she is your sis you should help her by reducing her pain right mfb " he smiled looking at them .......

"T- tae i got it wrong babe i wasnt kissing her i was just trying to"

" Bitvh the audacity man, he quickly turned the camera towords himself look here guys this mf got the fuvin guts to lie on my face wt a shame right ik ik ik i feel so bad don't worry guys hes nothing but a douche bag brhhhh he kept the phone away he looked at him then at the girl who was looking at him they both were quite he looked at them again . " Bitch wtf say something i hav been standing here and you hav been staring at me wtf you bitch why did you cheat on me and played with me mf if wanted to do that why came to me tellin you want to date me huh .

"Tae first off stop using those words it's my company and i don't allow that language. what can I even do huh , you don't even let me touch you ,you don't even let me kiss you . I'm a man i too wanted to be intemate "

" Duck you mf bish i knew it you were only hungry for my body" . Damn ✨ what can I do I'm so hot bruhhh i can't blame but " bish why did you cheat on me if this is what you want them fvck u with this bish here go do wteve you want I'm breaking off with you you only want is my body u bish I'll show you I'll get a man who is infinity times Better than you bish you see this middle finger it's for u and ur so called sis .......... He quickly left from there he went towards him with resignation letter he threw it on his face " bish you lost me you will loos everything go fuck and do wteve u want

Mr. Parking lot fucin bumcar bubblegum .

Hope you like it comment down give a vote 💗🥂🌋