✨ chapter 3 ✨

Suprise suprise ✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hehehe
Ignore mistakes 🤺

Taes pov:

I quickly walked out of that buliding and went towards my car i quickly opened and sat inside " i hate him how could he do that to me ,was i not enough well let him be what do I expect , just beacuse i didn't let him touch me that doesn't make the person to leave me ...... I just wanted to be serious with my relationship well noone wants somone like me tbh , like all the want is to fuck and leave thats why I want to be sure I'm not that mean to everyone i love the people who love me. It's just piss me off when they don't respect . I never let him kiss me more than my cheeks but that bastard ........"
He quickly took off his phone and called his bestie

" H-hello...... -tae

"Where are you bish"-jm

"Parking lot" -tae

" Wait for me don't move " -jm

He quickly cut the call not even 5 mins he heard the banging on his door . He quitly opened his door . Tae was already seated in the backseat . He quitly opened the door and let him in .
As soon as jim entered he engful tae into a tight hug .

" What's wrong with my baby bear ?? Mmmm did something happen ?? He asked softly creasing his side .

" I broke up with that ass****.

" So what baby you deserve so much better than him . He's an a** , i warned you didn't i ? I told you ...... But past is past .

" I resigned , and now i don't hav a job .
He's so mean chim he said that he just wanted to f*** me ,he said i don't give him my body so he cheated on my backkkk. And that asshole said that i don't satisfy hes needs as he's a man .

Why ? chim why everyone want body ? Not heart . I dont want somone who just loves me beacuse I'm beautiful , i don't want that chim i want somone who sees me the real me ,and I'll give my whole heart my trust my body my everything to that person I'll take care of him . Just the way he takes care of me chim . But not all are lucky right * chuckles* . I really should get out of my imagination of thinking that I can find my prince . "

Now he had tears in his eyes after tellin his heart to his best friend.

" Tae ....... Jimin cupped taes face in his hands his cheeks puffed out looking all squashyyyyyy.......... Look at me tae.....
Not all are same baby ... Look at my yoonie , tae does he cheat on me No, does
He disobey me No , does he not loves me Yes he loves me more than anything baby.not all are same mmm . And you don't need to go back to that bitches company baby he lost a rare gem like you baby , your pure and you will definitely find a pure Soul who knows ? Right not today , not tommoro but may be he's just waiting for you like your doin , he might be waiting for somone like you and thinking about you and you will find him babe ✨ don't worry I'll talk to my yoonie about him .

He's bestfriend of Jeons company ceo and I'll tell him to get you back to your position baby mm. And your not losseing yourself and show him what your capable of tae .

Your a great raising model , and I'm very sure one you will be the most popular one let's not forget your gettin offers from Gucci too . Let's hope for best okay "

"Now fucking show me your smile bitch you look ugly blajajahahjajakkakaka "

Tae laughed at his bestfriend who always make him smile even when he's not feeling good he always loves him soooo much and the same goes from tae tooo he loves jimin more than anything ✨

And he made a determine that he will be the one that everyone wants and carves but now he's just gonna fucose on his career and only tht he won't give a shit for anyone and who knos he might find the guy he's looking for (~ ̄³ ̄)~

(~ ̄³ ̄)~(~ ̄³ ̄)~(~ ̄³ ̄)~(~ ̄³ ̄)~