✨ chapter 5 ✨

Tae pov :

It was not my fault he stood there like a pole . I frown thinking . How can this b my fault , i looked up with a pout .......... And saw him already gone . I looked back at jimin . Who looked at me with rise eyebrow .

" What huh ????. It was all your fault!!!! Jiminie phabo." I said

"Yahhhhh , you brat I'll kick you in your ass . How dare you huh ???????

Jiminie phabo oooooo.....

I shouted and ran out of the company . I quickly made my way to parking lot . I looked at my car and was about sit when I heard voices i quickly went there and i got shocked there stood my handsome prince and who is that bitch leeching at him like that . I looked up a lil closer ..... I saw him getting sacred . Tae you hav to save your hubby let's goooooo. I quitly placed my bag . Went and stood ...... This bitch is forcing on himmmmm.... Look how scared my hubby is .

I went to them and stood infront of him " baby what are you doin here , i thought your comin he early , you txted me remember whats goin on here mmm" i looked at him and wink .

"I- i was..........." I looked at my front and watched the lady .......... Upside down .

" Excuse me miss ??? . What do you want from my hubby????" . I told her she was about to speak i hold my hand in front of her . Wait I'm not finished yet . " So miss , your hitting on my hubby . Don't you Kno that you should keep on your limits even though he is telling you to go away .

'but--- ...."
.

"Wait a min. I'm not done miss . So where was i . Mmm so why are you forcing you on him . Nowadays men's are just inocent this women's hit on them and blame them . First of this guy is very inocent . Just look at his . Aww baby don't worry I'll free you from this woman . Miss i kindly request you to back off . He is mine . And not before sayin sorry . First say sorry to him miss .

" Wait I'm - .

See i knew it your a good girl . And I'll pray for you to find a very good man that will keep you happy alright do not worry it happens . Hohohohohoo."

" I'm his sister for God sake why would I hit on this rascal "

" I know your tryin - wait .......... What?????????? You! Your his sis . I mean ...... I m sorry miss .ahem i mean to say you see . Like i - i was .mmmm "

" Hahhahahahhahshhshshahahaah your so cute and funny . Btw I'm jeon lalisa manoban , this guys sis and don't worry i already got myself girlfriend and I'm happy with her haha . Btw I'm not hitting on your hubby *teasingly smirk* ....

I felt my cheeks becoming shade of red i quickly looked at the man who was equally lookin blank and then the girl who was laughing her ass off .

"I'm extremely sorry sir for my behaviour i did it when I saw you getting sacred of her i thought she is forcing you I'm so sorry sir please don't fire meee I'm sorry I'm sorry . I continued to bow again and again . When suddenly a hand stopped me . I looked up to find that Lisa girl staring at me i quickly stood straight.

" Hey it's okay u don't need to apologise for this haha it happens . But can i know your name ?"

" Sure .... Hi I'm Kim taehyung nice too meet you " ......

" Wait your kimtaehyung .....mmmmm i hav heard your name somewhere wait aren't you the one who works under park bogum ? Damnn he's such a player i say . So u got transferred to hyungs main branch i see /?

" Actually no i resign from there . And about that i don't wanna talk about I'm sorry . "

" Hey it's fine thats not a problem tae.... Can I call you that ?"

"Yup ofc after all now your my frnds * shows his wife boxy smile * "

"Omggggggg your smileeeeee is so cute taetae hehehehehehe ur so cuteeeeeeeeeeee "

And in there stood the guy who looked blankly at two who were chatting as if they met eachother after a long time as if they know eachother before . But not gonna lie the boy was very bold and feisty and sassy and at the same time cute and pretty he sure has seen many beautiful faces but this boy stood out everyone he has ever seen . He looked at the boy who has a natural pink blush with his long eye lashes and his strawberry looking lips that looks so inviting to kiss them . Just thinking about it makes his heart speed up. He quickly cleared his throat to get the attention of the two who looked at him in a questioning way as If he has interrupted the most serious conversation between them who were deciding which of the brand has released the new products and hav the collection of each and everything .

" I hav meeting to attend Lisa and I'm hoping to see you at our house and make sure ur at the time and don't waste the time . "

" But brother im busy i need to get to my classes "

" I aint hearing any reason . And also mom and dad are Askin for you they said they haven't seen you for a long time . Anyways I'm leaving see you at night bye."

" Bro you soo meannnnnnnnn !!!!!! * She whined* but all she could see was the cars roar and it flee away from their ."

She turned towards the boy who looked like idk expression....

" Sorry about that he's always grumpy don't mind him . And btw tae here is my number just call me if he is being annoying to you or givin hard time I'll come quickly"

He looked at her and laughed and said sure .

After exchanging numbers both parted ways....

Hola? Anyone still here 🤟🏻