Backseat - Liangelo Ball

Quick fic💓

You and your boyfriend Gelo sat in your Jeep in the parking lot of Chic Fil A eating your food when something crossed your mind. You remembered the sex that You and Gelo had over the weekend and it was amazing. You got horny all over again thinking about it.

You took the last bite out of your sandwich throwing your trash in the Chic Fil A bag. You took a napkin wiping your hands and climbed out of the passenger seat to get in the back seat.

"What you doing?" Gelo chuckled eating his fries.

"Come to the back seat." You smirked hoping he would follow your demand right away.

"Why?" He asked turning around looking at you.

"Just come on! I'm horny." You said grabbing at his arm pulling him towards you.

"You can't wait?" He asked annoyed.

"No I cannot. Why you think I got in the back?" You said to him.

You had on shorts and a tank top with a zip up sweater and some crocs. You took your crocs off throwing them in the trunk and spread your legs rubbing yourself through the fabric of your shorts. Good thing your windows were tinted so nobody could see you.

"Please daddy." You whined pulling your shorts and panties off rubbing your wet clit. He looked back as he saw you playing with yourself and his eyes lit up from seeing how wet you were.

You slid your fingers inside your glistening core as Gelo watched you, his face starting to get red. You pinched at your nipple with one hand as you continued to finger yourself with the other.

"Shit. You got me so damn hard." He said laughing.

"Mhm, I thought so. Come on back here daddy." You bit your lip.

Gelo pushed the seats up climbing to the back with you getting on his knees and started to eat you, flicking his tongue at your clit repeatedly. He replaced your fingers with his fingers brushing against your g spot.

"Yes! You eat me so good baby." You moaned watching him feast on you.

He moaned against your pussy which sent vibrations throughout your whole body. You started grinding your pussy against his tongue as you felt your orgasm arriving soon.

You bucked your hips as your mouth gaped open feeling yourself cream all over his fingers and lips. He fingered you through your orgasm as your body started shivering. He took his fingers out sucking on them then giving you a sloppy kiss after.

He sat on the seat pulling his dick out, he was so big. You positioned yourself between his legs kneeling. You jerked him off while sucking on his balls which made him tense up. You started to deep throat him inserting his whole shaft inside your mouth.

He moaned throwing his head back pushing your head down holding it there till you gagged. You continued to bob your head up and down while watching him groan as you pleased him with your mouth.

"Damn baby. Get up and poke that ass out for me" He says as he watched spit drop on your chest.

You sucked him for a couple more seconds before getting up and kneeling into the seat of the car. He smacked your ass placing one knee on the seat pushing his dick in you.

He spreads your cheeks pounding into you watching your tight pussy grip his dick. You moaned uncontrollably as he went deeper grabbing your arms and folding them behind your back which made your eyes roll to the back of your head.

His strokes were so good hitting your g spot each time. He reached down to planting a soft kiss on your back while still managing to fuck you hard and deep. Your pussy kept tightening around him which made him grunt.

"Fuck! Your so deep." You moaned out as your juices began to leak down your thigh.

"You love this dick don't you?" He groaned at your wetness against him.

"Yes I love it!"

He smirked and continued to pound into you watching you take all of him. He pushed your head down towards the door pounding into you hard making your body tremble. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out and sitting back down on the seat.

He pulls you on top of him, you positioned yourself on your knees grabbing his dick and sliding down on it. You both moaned in unison as he gripped at your hips helping you bounce up and down on him. He pulls your tank top down letting your breasts fall out.

He bit his lip as he watched them bounce in his face. He grabbed at your boobs putting each nipple in his mouth sucking on them. You held onto his shoulders moaning loudly as you felt the car rocking side to side.

You were so turned on. You wrapped your arms around his neck not being able to take all of him. He groaned out as you started to grind on him which made his dick slip out your wet pussy but he didn't hesitate to put it back in.

"Shit baby, your so big baby I can't take it." You moaned out throwing your head back.

"Be a good girl take it."

He tongue kissed you as started pounding up into you from the bottom making you wetter than ever. You started to shake as he pounded faster bringing you close to your orgasm. You felt yourself clench around him once more causing him twitch inside you as you could tell he was about to cum too.

"I'm cumming! Fuck baby!" You screeched.

"Im cumming too baby."

He releases his warm load inside you as you squirted all over his lap. Your body began to tremble once more and you buried your face in the crook of his neck. You got off of him laying on the seat catching your breath.

"I just wanted a reminder of how our weekend went." you said smiling breathing heavily.

Gelo shook his head "Shit. I don't remember it being that good over the weekend."

You sucked your teeth as you both shared a laugh.

Vote, comment💓

More stories coming. Thank you guys so much for the support I really appreciate it!