YRN pt 2 - Mikey Williams

•Saturday Afternoon•
2 pm

You got up and cleaned up your apartment making sure it was nice and neat for when your new client Mikey arrived. You finished vacuuming the rug and jumped in the shower washing your hair, when you got out you slipped on some grey leggings, a white cropped hoodie and your pink bubble slides putting your hair in a claw clip.

Your phone dinged saying that it was a message from Erika. "I'm outside" she texted you.

"Coming." You texted back.

You walked out of your room opening the door seeing Erika and Mikey as he stood behind her.

"Hey girl!" She said walking in hugging you.

"Hey so good to see you." You said smiling hugging her back.

"This is Mikey." She said stepping back.

He smiled at you before he licked his lips. It was a akward silence before one of you spoke.

"Hey, how you doing? Im YN." You said reaching your hand out to shake his.

"Wassup. This a nice place you got." He said shaking your hand looking down at you.

"Um, thank you. Follow me." You said as they both followed you into your styling room.

Mikey sat down in the chair as you spun him around facing the mirror as Erika sat down on the couch

Mikey sat down in the chair as you spun him around facing the mirror as Erika sat down on the couch. You started to part his hair separating it putting oil in his scalp and then blow drying it.

"Did you wash your hair?" You asked as you tapped his shoulder smiling.

"Yeah." He said smiling back at you.

You gently massaged the oil into his scalp and curls as he slowly slouched in the chair pulling his phone out texting. You continued parting his hair and started to twist.

"So what's been going on with you?" Erika asked you.

"Ugh, nothing honestly I was talking to this guy named Rob but we stopped talking like a month ago." You said shrugging.

"What? Why?" She pouted at you.

"Girl, he just wasn't for me. It didn't really seem like he was interested in me." You said as you continued twisting Mikey's hair.

"I'm sorry to hear that, you gon find a good man one day girl." Erika said.

"I hope so, I'm just tired of being treated like shit. I'm a good woman I do so much, I make my own money, I have my own business, I don't understand." You said in a upset tone.

"Don't be upset. A man comes naturally trust me." Erika said to you trying to make you feel better.

Little did you know Mikey was listening to what you were saying. He took it into consideration but didn't speak upon it, he just continued to type on his phone. You and erika continued talking as you finished doing Mikey's hair.