Take Care - Jordan Poole

Foreplay, Toys.🩷

It as a Saturday night, you were currently sitting at your work desk eating strawberries. You worked third shift as an ICU Nurse at a hospital not to far from you and your boyfriend Jordan's house in D.C.

Business was pretty slow tonight at the hospital. There weren't a lot of patients coming in which caused you to relax at your desk and work on your computer for a little bit. You began working on some paperwork for a recent patient but heard your phone ding.

You picked up your phone seeing it was Jordan that texted you. You smiled unlocking your phone going to your messages. Your eyes lit up when you had seen that he sent you a video of him along with a message, he was fully naked standing in the bathroom mirror while stroking his shaft.

"What time you off? 🤭"

You were so shocked that you accidentally dropped your phone letting it hit the keyboard. You looked around seeing that everyone was occupied with sick patients. You turned the brightness down on your phone making sure that nobody was looking. 

"I get off at 5 but maybe I can come home early tonight🥰." You texted him.

After you sent the message a few minutes later your phone started to ring, you had an incoming FaceTime call from him. You rolled your eyes and answered quickly speaking.

"Babe what?" You whispered. 

"I'm sick, come take care of me." He said as he fake coughed through the phone.

"Your so silly." You laughed at his goofiness then set up your phone in front of you.

"I'm serious, come home baby I miss you." He said.

"Baby I'm working right now I can't." You said while typing on the computer.

"I thought you said you leaving early?" He asked you pouting.

"I mean I can leave early I just have to ask my boss."

"Go ask her baby please! I'm tryna stick my tongue so far up yo ass that you-."

"Alright alright, I'm gonna go ask." You chuckled cutting him off.

You got up from your desk and printed out the papers before shutting your computer off. You packed up your things grabbing your lunch box and purse heading to your bosses office. You knocked on her door before entering.

"Come in." She spoke.

"Hey boss, would I be a able to leave early tonight? I have to take care of my boyfriend he's really sick." You said holding your phone behind your back.

"Yes that's fine." She said to you.

"You sure?" You asked again.

"Yes don't worry about it, we have enough staff. Go nurse your man back to health. Just shoot me a text whenever you plan to come in." She said smiling at you.

"Thank you so much." You said to her before closing her door.

"Bae what she say?" Jordan asked.

"I'm coming you asshole." You said to him as you pulled your phone from behind your back showing your face in the camera.

"Bring your sexy ass home baby, and when you get here put on that nurse outfit that I like." He said flicking his tongue.

You laughed as you both hung up the phone. You made your way out of the hospital building to your Mercedes Benz driving to your apartment.

You parked your car in your garage heading inside. You placed your things down on the table in the living room running upstairs to shower. You got out lathering your body in oil and putting on the lingerie that Jordan had loved.