Therapy - Victor Wembanyama

HES SO ADORABLEEEEEE.

His accent is so fine too.

"I hate you." You said to victor not even looking his way.

"Oh, now you hate me? You just loved me last week when I brought you that new rang rover."

"Fuck that rang rover!" You yelled at him.

"Fuck you!" He yelled back at you.

"Well I see we're making no progress here." The therapist said to the both of you crossing her legs as she cleared her throat.

You and Victor we're currently at a therapy session. You and him both agreed about a month ago to do therapy once a week every Tuesday with a female therapist.

Your 3 year relationship with him was falling apart, you guys would argue everyday, call each other violent names, and every now and then he would kick you out the million dollar mansion you two owned making you go and stay at a hotel for a of couple days.

There was even a time where you caught him sneaking in the house at 3 am which caused you to get angry at him and smash his car windows and slash all 4 of his tires on his brand new Porsche.

"So victor, since our last therapy session how has everything been at home?" The therapist asked him.

"It's been ok, I feel like we've been getting better as far as communicating with each other." He said taking a deep sigh.

"Do you agree Y/N?" She asked you.

"Yeah that's fair to say." You said shrugging.

"And when was the last time you two were intimate?" She asked again.

There was a moment of silence as you and victor glanced at each other in disappointment as he scratched the back of his neck waiting for you to say the answer.

"About 5 months ago." You said in a soft tone
feeling ashamed.

"I think that's part of the problem right there, you and him are always arguing so there's barely time for you to love on each other." She said which made the both of you feel guilty.

You and Victor would argue almost every other day, for some reason he always found a way to make you upset which caused you to loose your temper and lash out on him. You even admitted that you weren't sexually attracted to him anymore because you two were always at war and it turned you off completely.

"So here's what I want you two to do, take a vacation for a week go somewhere far away. No arguing, no yelling, no name calling, be each others peace. Try new things together, show how much you two really love each other, deal?" She said smiling.

"I mean I guess we could use a vacation... deal." Victor said.

"Miss Y/N is that a deal?" She asked you waiting for your response.

"It's a deal." You said smiling as it faded shortly after.

"Good! Now when you two come back I want to hear that everything went well and that you two are at peace." She said standing up heading to open her office door for the both of you.

You both stood up off the couch thanking her then walking out to the car and leaving.

Bora, Bora.