Private Tutor - Jalen Wilson

Happy New Years my babies💓!

You're a 23 year old nursing student at the University of Kansas. This was your senior year and you were extremely excited to graduate, despite the fact that you were having a little trouble with your pharmacology class.

You told your roommate Kayla that you've been struggling in that class and she was nice enough to introduce you to a tutor that's been on campus since the beginning of the semester.

His name was Jalen and he loved helping others. He was a basketball alumni and would tutor you only once a week but clearly that wasn't enough for you. You found yourself starting to like him, he was so helpful and hands on it always made you feel safe.

It was a Thursday, you arrived on campus and went to your pharmacology class. You sat down opening your computer and began working. About 40 minutes goes by and Jalen walked in catching your professor by surprise.

"Well hello Mr. Wilson." Your professor says.

Your eyes widened as you looked up at him seeing his tall figure stand in front of the board. It turned you on to see his presence, the way his white button down shirt hugged his muscles and his curly hair was defined and shiny.

"How you doing? I'm just walking around campus today, I just came to see how everyones holding up." He says with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh okay no problem! We're just practicing on how to put in an IV" she's says as he nods starting to walk around the classroom.

You were surprised to see him there in the classroom because you would only see him at the library, that's where you and him would always meet for tutoring. You glanced at him for a quick second as he started walking around the class.

As he walks around you noticed that some of the girls in the classroom couldn't take their eyes off him.
You kept your eyes on your computer screen as he walked up sitting in the empty chair next to you.

"Wassup, how's everything going?" He asked you smiling.

"Everything's going well, just studying for the exam Monday." You said.

"Well you know I'd be happy to help you, can I swing by tonight?" He asked.

"To my place?" You said In a nervous tone.

"Is that ok?" He says smiling at you.

"Yes that's fine." You smiled as your cheeks turned red.

"Cool. I'll come around 7 tonight." He said as he shot you a wink.

You couldn't stop smiling. He always made you feel some type of way, he was so cute and loving. You wanted to tell him that you had feelings for him but you weren't sure how he would react so you just kept it to yourself for now.

"Alright ladies y'all have a great day." He said making his way out of the classroom.

"Bye Mr Wilson." All the girls said in unison as they giggled.

After a long day of classes , you left campus at 5 and arrived home seeing Kayla was already there, she sat  on the couch watching tv as she ate a bowl of popcorn.

"Kayla guess what!" You say while locking the front door.

"What happened girl?" she said.

"So you know the tutor that you introduced me too?" You said giggling sitting beside her on the couch.

"Jalen? Uh-huh" she said.

"Well, he wants to see me tonight." You said excitedly.

"At the library? They be open that late?" She asked confused.