Photoshoot - Paolo Banchero

Rookie of the mf year!!!!🥺

"I look good?" Paolo smiled doing a 360 spin.

"You look cute! Now get in front of the camera."
You said to him pointing to the back drop.

He came out the dressing room standing in front of the backdrop as he danced to the music that played.

"Now can you smile?" You asked him.

"I don't really like smiling." He says then cracks a sly smile.

"Just do it." You giggle rolling your eyes.

You were currently spending your Saturday doing a photo shoot with the basketball team. You were the co manager of the Orlando Magic and we're in charge of the boys wardrobe.

You and Paolo were really good friends. You and him would FaceTime every other day, stayed up late at night talking all night long, he even brought you a couple of gifts in the past. You were close with all the other teammates but not as close as you were with paolo.

"Turn a little to the side." The camera man says as he takes pictures of Paolo.

You smiled as you watched him pose in front of the camera. He looked so good. He wore black jeans with a black jean jacket and a white T. His chains glistened against his chest along with his Diamond earrings and as his hair was braided.

"You better stop looking at me like that girl." He says as you watched him.

"You look really good I love the fit on you." You say laughing.

"All you." He says giving you credit while licking his lips.

Paolo was always a little flirty with you but you never wanted to admit that you liked it, especially when the coaches and players were around. But luckily it was just you, him, and the camera man so you couldn't help but flirt back.

"Let's see it we can get some shots without the jacket." You stated.

He smirked taking off his jacket tossing it to the side. You bit your lip as he continued posing in front of the camera as your eyes scanned his body. You loved the way the white T hugged his muscles as his tall figure stood in front of the camera, and the way he kept looking at the camera turned you on surprisingly.

"Your doing great. Can you sit on the stool for me?" The camera man said to him.

He sat in the stool still posing. He glanced quickly at you with a smile then turned his eyes back to the camera. You cleared your throat taking your glasses off.

"I'm gonna go pick out the next outfit." You got up glancing at him one last time before heading into the dressing room.

You closed the door behind you taking a deep breath. You were shocked that you were now turned on because of him and you couldn't help it. You looked through the clothes that were hanging up finding the next outfit but you couldn't focus, you were stuck on him. A few minutes later he came into the dressing room.

"You good?" He asked you.

"Yeah, I'm fine just tryna find the next look for you." You said and continued to look through the rack of clothes.

"You sure you don't need help?" He said coming up behind you.

"Yeah im sure. I could take care of it." You said to him nervously.

"Trust me I know. I could take care of you too tho if you let me." He replied licking his lips.

"Oh really? Show me." You said.