Chapter 5

Marlena had done as he'd asked, going upstairs to his office and getting herself ready, taking off her dress and heels, placing them neatly on the chair in the corner of the room. She had even pulled out the sofa into a bed and placed sheets on them, fluffing the pillow for Russ. She knew something was bothering him, it was clear as day to anyone that paid attention. She certainly did. He might be cruel at times. He was certainly harsh and heavy handed. He had to have things his way or the highway, but he was her other half. Not that he allowed her to ever say it, not anymore. There were very few times he'd allow her to help him, to comfort him, it seemed like tonight would be one of those nights, one of the rare occurrences when he actively sought comfort in her arms. She smiles as she thinks about him while she pulls the blanket onto the sofa bed just as the door opens and he walks in, his uniform shirt already unbuttoned, revealing that gray shirt underneath. She smiles as she sees two brown paper bags in his right hand and a six pack of Coors in his left. She couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease him as he kicks the door shut behind him and steps toward her. "Oh, so this is like a real date now? Burritos from Rita's and beer. Just like old times." She laughs softly and steps forward, gripping him by the belt and pulling him to her, laughing again as his stern expression slowly turns into a grin. "Careful, doll. You're toeing the line, sweetcheeks." He warns with a smirk, setting the food and beer on the desk before stalking toward her, taking off his gun belt and dropping it to the chair with her dress and heels, kicking off his boots, his eyes locked on her full breasts. "Bring those tits over here, doll." He reaches for her with one hand, his other unbuckling his belt and pants as he pulls her to him, leaning down and trailing kisses over the tops her her breasts slowly, keeping himself busy as he finishes removing his closes. Marlena's hands thread through his hair, holding him to her, placing soft kisses to the dark locks as she enjoys the uncharacteristic soft touches and kisses from him. Her hands run over his back, gripping the bottom of his tshirt and pulls it up from behind, smiling as he pulls away from her breasts long enough to let her pull the shirt off of him, leaving them both nude, nothing to hide from each other's hungry eyes. She has a moment of uncertainty, of insecurity under the bright light of his office, the light showing every imperfection, but then he reaches for her, pulling her to him, pressing his hard length against her and all of her worries fade. She knows that no matter how she may feel about her own body, to him, she was gorgeous, she was sexy, desirable, and that was all that mattered. 

Russell wasn't a man that had ever believed in the bullshit term, making love. No, he fucked. That was it. Pure and simple, but the look in her eyes, and the feel of her soft body against his almost had him rethinking his opinion of that foolhardy term. He had to regain some of his control back, had to put her in her place, let her know that no matter how badly he needed her, she was Not in charge. He places his hand flat against her chest, his fingers splayed out, covering most of her chest with his large hand. He gently pushes, watching as she falls back on the bed, the look of surprise on her face causing his cock to pulse. Marlena lets out an undignified squeak as she falls to the bed, the fall taking her by surprised even if it wasn't that far. Her heart was racing from the shock as she lay there, repositioning herself on the lumpy, uncomfortable sofa bed. Reaching out her hand, she gives him her most seductive smile, her dark curls fanned out over the pillow, her dusky pink lips smiling up at him. "Come love me, Russ." She says softly. It was both a plea and a demand in one. Russell Randall was not a man to take orders from anyone. She watches as he shakes his head and kneels on the end of the bed, gripping her ankles and pulling her closer to him, his grip tight enough to leave marks on her tanned skin. "You think you're the boss now, do you? I think my little bitch needs a lesson, don't you?" He gives that dark chuckle that she secretly loved. It was almost like her pussy was trained to that chuckle, becoming soaked every single time she heard it. She squirms, trying to rub her thighs together, trying to gain some form of friction, some form of relief from the ache between her legs. She yelps as his large hand comes down hard on her thigh, his dark eyes boring into hers. "Be still." He orders and her body immediately obeys, stilling on the bed, her hands at her sides, watching as he lowers himself his broad shoulders spreading her legs as he dips his head between her legs, his dark hair a stark contrast to the light olive of her skin. His warm breath fans over her thighs and her damp folds, her body shivers as his massive hands hold her thighs down, keeping her in place as he delves into her folds, lapping at her, swirling his tongue around her sensitive nub before moving down to dip into her then back up, over and over again until she was shaking, so close to release, but still just far enough away. A light sheen of sweat covered her body, her brow furrowed in frustration from her denied release. Every time she'd get close, he would stop, pulling back and simply breathing soft, warm puffs of air over her heated flesh. "Please.....sir." She begs and her only answer was a deep, guttural grown as his fingers tighten on her thighs, leaving behind fingerprint bruises as he absolutely devours her, sucking at her clit until she comes undone, screaming his name, the sound bouncing off of the empty office walls as her body shakes. He doesn't stop, he continues sucking and nipping her over sensitized clit until she was begging him, pleading with him in that soft, sweet voice of hers to stop.