•2•

It's been a days since he confessed his love towards you, he's not too cold towards you but for others he's too cold, once he get out of the house he change into a cold person, but one thing not changed about him, is his anger, he couldn't control that.

You both came to movie theater cause, you decided to watch movie with him, but actually as a cold person jungkook didn't want to come he didn't like this stuffs, but this was the first time you asked something to him so, he agreed.

And you both entered the movie theater with some guards of course since he is the mafia king and have so many enemies so just for safety....you both sat on your seats which was far comer of the very last row in the movie theater

Jungkook smiled and pecked your forehead before leaning his back against his seat.

The movie started lights turned off expect for the screen in front of yours.

•After 20 mins•

You didn't take your eyes off the big screen, while eating popcorn as jungkook just sat with blank face just staring at the screen.

You were too focused on the movie until you felt someone staring at you as you took a glance at your right side, it's dark but you somehow see his face.

A random a guy who was staring at you while smirking pervertly, you ignored him and focused on the movie.

Suddenly that guy leaned closer and whispered in your ear as you started panicking. "Let's have fun babygirl" He said and started caressing your thighs as your breathing started to get heavy, you slapped his hand away, he just smirked and turned his eyes towards movie. Then you looked at jungkook who is looking at you worriedly "what's wrong y/n?" He said in a soft tone as you didn't want to make a scene because you knew how his anger is, so, you just shook your head and turned your eyes towards big screen, as he did the same. That guy kept on staring as you feeling uncomfortable, you even can't focus on movie as you turned your eyes left side and found jungkook also staring at you. You sat between jungkook and that guy, two stares pinching in to your soul one is from your husband and other is that random guy, you were screaming inside and wanted to dig a hole and disappear at this moment.

"Y/n... what's wrong?" You didn't said anything. "Y/n I'm talking to you" "what happened?" He asked.

"Nothing" You said and faked a smile jungkook raised his eyebrow he knew that something wrong, because of your behaviour. "you know y/n... I hate liars." He said with very cold tone. "Jungkook I said I'm fine" you said.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yeah!" You said and looked at the movie but little did you know that jungkook still kept staring at you.

That guy and jungkook couldn't see each other cause being sitting in the far and corner so, it's dark. "Jungkook...why are you staring at me like that?"

"I'm staring at what's mine" that's it your heart skipped a beat.

Suddenly that guy again placed his hand on your thighs as you tried to push his hand but he tightly grabbed your thigh which was totally became red as you couldn't take this anymore tears started to form in your eyes.

You immediately grabbed jungkook's hands tightly while breathing heavily as you didn't said anything, he stood and spoke "Let's exchange our seats" without wasting a second you nodded as you both exchanged the seats.

After exchanging your seats, you let out a heavy sigh and now you felt so much comfortable.

•After 20 mins•

You were so lost in the movie as the movie finished as lights turned on you smiled and turned your eyes big screen to jungkook but as soon as you saw his face your eyes widened.

He was burning with anger and you took a glance at that Guy and shocked, blood coming from his mouth and nose and he has bruises everywhere, as he struggled to stood and looked at you, his eyes filled with regret.

You kept on looking at that guy wondering what happened to him suddenly jungkook grabbed your arm and spoke with cold voice ever which made you gulp "Let's go"

"Jungko-" Before you could complete your sentence he held your wrist and
started dragging you outside.

He stopped in front of his car and sat in the car and waited for you to sit as you sat he started engine.

He looked scary as you somehow managed to call him many times but he just ignored you and didn't said anything, you sigh and tried one last time.

"Jungkook-" He hit the steering wheel making you shut up and spoke while giving you death glare "WHAT NOW??"
"ARE THERE ANY LIES LEFT?" "I SAID I HATE LIARS BUT YOU JUST IGNORED MY WORDS AND LIED AGAIN HUH??"
You flinched and looked outside the window, didn't have courage to make eye contact with him, couple of tears left your eyes, you sigh seeing his this side again.

You understood that he's the one who made that guy like that. There's a silence until you reached your house.
You two reached your house as you just looked down and followed behind jungkook. He went to your bedroom and sat on the bed as you went to the bathroom to take a shower. After a while you came outside and saw jungkook already asleep.

You sigh and went towards balcony and stood, staring at the night view, and feeling cool might breeze while closing your eyes. The cool breeze gently touching your skin and the thoughts settle down as the night gets darker.
You got out of your thought and flinched when you felt he back hugged you and rested his chin on your shoulder. "It's beautiful right?" You nodded "but not as beautiful as my princess." He placed a soft kiss on your neck.

Now he changed into a romantic guy, how can he change real quick - y/n thought.

"Arebts you going to sleep hmm?" Yiu didn't said anything, just ignored him

"Princess...." "y/n...I'm talking to you" you still didn't answered.

"Are you mad at me huh??" You didn't said anything as he sigh and turned you around facing him but you looked away.

He gently grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "Is it because I shouted at you?" "It's just, you know I care about you" he continued "if I didn't care about you I wouldn't get so mad at things you do... you know well I hate liars... the one I loved the most lied to me... and how you let someone touch you?" His eyes filled with love and care as tears started to form in your eyes but he gently cupped your face and wiped your tears which he never want to see. "You need to be strong y/n... if you quite like this, he will do that to many other girls like you... I'm scared because wht if something bad happen to you?? You know he could have been any of my enemy... what if he tried to take you away from me or anything he can do...."
You immediately pulled him into a hug as he smiled and kissed your forehead
"From now on... just don't hide anything from ne and don't lie to me" you nodded and closed your eyes as your head rested on his chest

"Okay.. then let's sleep" he said as he was about to pull out from the hug but instead you hold him tighter and said "no.. please stay like this for a while" he smiled "you know now its my favorite place" you said making him confuse "what favorite place?" He asked frowing "being in your arms... it's my favorite place." He just kissed you without saying any word... kiss says every emotion he is feeling right now... you both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms

💜💜💜