•14•

You both reached home and went inside. After fleshing up yourselves, you both went to the kitchen and cooked for dinner together. While cooking he asked you "so... tell me what happened?" You looked down remembering what happened.

*flashback*

he kept his gun in position to kill you but instead he just went out of that place.

•y/n pov•

After 10 mins he came back with an ugly smirk dancing on his ugly face.

"Hey babygirl!" He said smirking. How I wish I could smack that smirk. "What do you want!!!" You shouted angrily as it was too much to handle. Without saying anything he came towards you and leaned him. He slide his gun slowly down my face till my chest. I was shaking in fear. It was disgusting me. "G-go away!!" I shouted trying to get away from him but it was impossible since I was tied on the chair. He came closer and ripped my clothes exposing my chest. He kissed me forcefully. My was turning my head right to left to avoid the kiss but instead he held my hairs making me groan in pain. Basically he r@ped me.

*end of flashback*

•Author pov•

You told everything to jungkook and you could his eyes were burning I'm anger, it were red. He was looking as if he will kill someone right away. He hugged you to comfort you as you were crying nonstop. "How dare he even touch my girl" he said angrily, if Josh was right now in front of him, jungkook won't spare him and directly shoot him on his head.

You guys started setting plates on table and set the food bowl on the table and started eating dinner. After dinner you both went to bed.

[After few days]

"Princess, I on leave today sooo.... how about we go on a date?" He said happily. He thought it was the only way you could be cheered up. It's been a long since you guys went to a date. "Ok" you replied shortly. You became less talkative and sad because of that incident. "Come on princess smile for me please?" He hungrily waited for you to smile but didn't received what he wanted, ever since that incident happened you haven't smiled. He tried every way possible to make you smile but each one of it failed.

[At 3.30 pm]

You heard the door bell ring. You were in room and jungkook was down so you called him out and asked him to open the door. "Princess I'm on a call can you please open it" he shouted back making sure your heard it. You sighed and went down.

"Mam, who is jeon y/n?" It was a delivery boy.

"Yes. I'm jeon y/n" you answered, confused.

"Mam there is a parcel for you" you frown, he gave you the parcel, as you signed on the paper and went after saying goodbye.

"Jungkoo-" you turned around to ask jungkook if he knew you sent this parcel but he was nowhere to be found.

You sighed and went towards the couch. You sat down and started opening the box. The thing inside it made your eyes widened.

The bracelet-

The ring-

Your jaw dropped after seeing it

Your jaw dropped after seeing it. You held it in your hand as if it was the most delicate thing. While you were admiring it you heard jungkook from behind "you like it that much?".
"You ordered it?" You asked confused as hell, he nodded. "Why did yo-" before you could complete he came and backhugged you. "Shhhh" he shushed you up and took the ring and then bracelet and made you wear it, then he wore it, then, he moved his hand closer to yours as the heart got attached. "You like it?" He asked as you couldn't help but smile at his sweetness. 
"I love it" it almost became a whispered. Unknowingly tears were building up in your eyes. "Do you know how eagerly I've waited to see that smile of yours" he said as soon as he noticed you smile. "Now come on wipe those tears and let's get ready to go on a date" he said as he wiped your tears and you just kept quite "I've kept a dress in the closet go and wear it" you hummed in response and went to get ready.

Jungkook went to another bathroom and you went to your shared room and searched for the dress.. after finding it you went to bathroom and wore that dress

The dress-

After wearing it you went down

After wearing it you went down. Jungkook spoke as soon as he noticed you "every clothes looks best on you" you blushed and kissed his cheeks "you look handsome as always too" he kissed your cherry lips. After a small kiss he let go as you both leave the house and sat in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it was a short chapter. I didn't knew what to write in it so I just ended it. Don't worry next chapter will be long.

Byeeee

💜💜💜