•12•

You got ready for the party and were talking on the call with your Friend while looking at yourself in the mirror.

You saw jungkook walking into the bedroom. He started searching for car keys "Okay then... I'll call you later" You whispered Enough to hear on the other line while looking at him through the mirror. You smiled and hung up the call
You took car keys from the nightstand and turned towards him. "Jungkook let's go hmm?" He looked at you and started checking you out, your cheeks started burning. "I-it's g-getting late jungkook let's go" you said and rushed out.

You were waiting for him patiently. It's been almost 10 minutes but he didn't come out of the bedroom. "What happened to him?" You got up and was gonna head towards bedroom but stopped when you saw him coming downstairs. "Princess did you see car keys I can't find it" he said coming towards you. You looked car keys in your hand and burst out laughing. He looked at your hand and then glared at you. "Was that funny? I was looking for it like an idiot!" He said pushing you on the couch trapping you between his strong arms. You stopped laughing and became nervous. "Huh? W-what will y-you do?"

"I'm dying to taste these cherry lips-" he remembered that and looked at your lips. "I'll kiss you so hard that you'll never be able taste of me out of your lips. to get the" you blushed hard and quickly pushed him. You got up and then ran towards the door "You dared to push me like that... come back HERE." He shouted "jungkook it's getting late" you said walking out.

His mood swings literally changes every 5 seconds it's so confusing. - y/n thought.

Soon you both and BTS reached to the party. Yes, BTS also came since they are a ganv so they have to come together. You got out off the car and smiled widely seeing the view. Jungkook has kept 2 men's to keep an eye on you. He hot off the car and look at his men. They bowed to him and he nodded. Then he came towards you and placed his hand on your waist and pulled you closer. "Let's go" he said and started walking with BTS beside us. You started struggling to free yourself from his grip due to embarrassment. "You better stop before I lose my temper" He said in a cold tone glaring at you making you gulp. "Jungkook everyone is looking at us-" "Shut up! I already told you I don't give a fuck about them" you lowered your gaze and continued walking.

There were other mafia gangs too, none of them dared to look up at them since they are knows as most dangerous gang. But to your surprise one person came and stood in front of jungkook. "Oh! Jungkook you came!" He came and greeted jungkook and BTS. "Is she your-" "she's my wife.. jeon y/n" he took his hands out for handshake you looked at jungkook he nodded, you shook hands "nice to meet you y/n I'm Kang Juwon, jungkook's friend" he said smiling "nice to meet you too Mr.kang" to let go of his hand and he said "y/n go and enjoy the party" jungkook tightened the grip around your waist "and BTS let's go... have a drink" they all went with him leaving you and jungkook alone "I'll come... you go" he said and left. You sighed and lowered your gaze. Jungkook pulled you closer and hugged you... you looked up at him. He kissed your forehead. Then he looked into your eyes and spoke "Princess.. go and enjoy but stay around me don't go away from me" you smiled and nodded...he looked at his men one last time then turned around and left.

[After a while]

Loud music was played everyone started enjoying and dancing. Jungkook and the boys were talking with a lot of business men and some mafia gangs who were their friend and you just stood here alone looking at the view.

OTP

"Did you kidnapped her?"

Do you think it's easy to kidnap her?! She is under protection of JEON JUNGKOOK!! and BTS!!

"Now where is she?"

"She is just sitting on a table alone but jungkook's men are surrounding her"

"Okay... watch her every actions and when is alone and no one is around.. kidnap her"

"Okay boss"

Call hunged up

"Umm.. excuse me where is the restroom?" You asked one of the gaurd "walk this way" he said pointing his finger towards the direction. You smiled back and then walked towards the restroom.

After using the restroom, you washed your hands and started to dry them with a tissue paper. You heard door getting opened but you didn't pay attention and continued to dry your hands. Josh came towards you and started checking you out.

I didn't noticed she's so fucking hot - Josh thought.

"Hey babygirl" Your body was completely frozen upon hearing male voice. You turned around and gulped hard. "w-what do y-you want ??" You shuttered as you were scared to hell since you knew him. He was jungkook's biggest enemy, jungkook have told you about him. But one thing confused you, that day while fighting with him at office he died then how is he alive?!
"I want you babygirl"

You tried to run away but he immediately grabbed your wrist tightly.
"You are completely trapped now... You can't run away from me babygirl." Couple of tears left your eyes "L-Let m-me go P-Please..." He smirked and started dragging you somewhere.

"No.. p-please s-stop.. let m-me go..." You said while struggling to free yourself from his grip but he kept tightening it. "Ahhh! Stop it it h-hurt-" "Shut up!" You were looking here and there, hoping to find someone to help you. He is taking you from behind the restroom where there are not many people. Suddenly your gaze fell on jungkook who was talking with Mr. Kang. His back is facing you, he was a little bit away from you "Ju-Jungkook" he can't hear you because of Loud music. Josh tightened the grip and glared at you. You took a deep breathe and scream your lungs out. "JUNGKOOK... JUNGKOOK... JUNGKOOK!!" you shouted as Loud as possible "hmmm?" He heard someone calling his name but he didn't knew it was you as it was too loud. "JUNG-" Josh quickly covered your mouth tightly to prevent you from screaming And he started walking fast and you were struggling to get out off his grip. Jungkook turned around to see who that was but he found no one. He got confused and looked at juwon who was already looking at him. "Did you hear someone calling my name?" He asked to confirm if he was right "yes, I heard someone called your name out loud... most likely a girl screamed" Unknowingly his heart started to beat fast for you. "Princess...NO....NOOOO" He whispered and quickly rushed to there where he left you, but you were not there. Juwon watched him and was so confused about what's happening. Jungkook breathe became uneven and his heart started racing "y/n... PRINCESS..." He started searching for you every corner of the party.

Josh pushed you in the car, and quickly took a cloth from the car and pressed on your mouth. You can't push him because he was More stronger than you. More tear left your eyes.Your eyes were stuck on jungkook and bts who was running around like an idiots and asking people if they saw you. Your eyes started to become blurry. Seeing you slowly losing conciousness Josh removed the cloth from your mouth. "Jungkook..." You tried to scream but your voice almost lost, it became like a whisper. "PRINCESS!" Soon you fainted and PRINCESS was the last word you heard. Josh smirked and closed the car door. Then he sat in the car and left.

💜💜💜