•4•

You all were talking and having fun until a guard showed up and said "Boss! Boss! we have an emergency" he was panting. "What happened?" Namjoon said just then we heard a gunshot.

You got scared and started panicking. It was visible on your face how scared you were. Jungkook pulled you towards him by your wrist and said softly "don't worry princess it's okay.." you nodded

"Boss, your enemy Josh attack our headquarters our men are fighting with them. But the situation is getting out of our control" guard explain the situation

"You go try to handle it we are coming" he said coldly. He nodded and left. The gunshots were heared clearly.

"Everyone are y'll ready?" Jungkook asked "Yes! Let's go and show them their death!"

They all reloaded their guns. Jungkook came towards you and gave you a gun "Princess, take this just in case if anything happens it will help" you gulped and nodded then you took it

After that we all went out and started fighting, you were standing behind a pillar and were trying to hid. Jungkook, jimin and taehyung were fighting with Josh and others were busy knocking off their guards.

Yousaw one the Josh's guard coming towards jimin and he didn't seemed to noticed it so you took out the gun jungkook gave you earlier and pointed at that man and aimed it...

BAAM!

it's a headshot! "Yessss!!" You exclaimed out of happiness.

"Thanks y/n" jimin said and continued fighting.

Jungkook turned around and saw Josh going towards you with his gun aimed at you. He went towards him and grabbed his had and twisted it on his back he took his gun, jungkook kicked him on his stomach causing him groan in pain.. jungkook threw him on the floor and sat on him, punching him continously, Josh was laughing like a maniac not caring that he was on the verge of dying. Jungkook threw a very hard punch on Josh's face he cough blood, but still jungkook didn't stopped "how dare you even think to hurt my girl huh!" Jungkook shouted at him, anger was visible in his voice. He kept on punching him. "Jungkook! Stop! He'll die!!" Namjoon came and tried separating jungkook from Josh before he kill him "no hyung! He deserves to go to hell!! He tried to hurt my y/n!!" Jungkook shouted.

After trying for few times namjoon finally separated jungkook from Josh. Taehyung came and kept his fingers near Josh nose to check if he is still alive or not. And he was dead, ofc who will survive from jungkook's deadly punches. "He's dead" taehyung announced. Everyone looked at him.

"Y'll! little minions of  Josh!, if yll want to experience what Josh did then you can stay we'll take today's day off, we have full day, we can give you the best experience." Jimin smirked

All the men of Josh got up and quickly went out lingering in blood.

Bts looked at each other checking if everyone was okay. Then jungkook came towards you and asked "Are you okay Princess?... did you got hurt anywhere?" He asked and started checking you if you were hurt. "No jungkook I'm totally fine" you gave an assuring smile.

"Gaurds clean this mess up fast!" Jhope commanded as they quickly followed the command given to them.

After that y'll all went to jungkook's office. Y'll relaxed for an hour or two just talking about random stuff.

Taehyung came towards you and you both talked while others were busy talking about their mafia stuff.

"Y/nie you are so cute and beautiful you know.." He smiled showing his boxy smile. "Thanks" you said and gave a warm smile.

"Seriously but y/nie why did you married jungkook... I mean i know it was a forced marriage but you could have rejected it but you didn't why?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity

"I don't know I wanted to reject it but something in me was saying to accept it... I was feeling some kind of feeling towards jungkook from the day I met him" you smiled looking at jungkook. It was a genuine smile which holded lot of emotions and feelings.

"Oh! I see I believe you are the only one who can melt the cold heart of his" he smiled warmly. "I mean I can try my best to do it" you said.

You both were talking and laughing.

Your smile dropped when you looked at  jungkook who was burning in anger.

"Oh! Jungkook you are so lucky you're wife is so cute and beautiful." He said playfully, you forced a smile but jungkook gaze piercing into your soul

Please... taehyung stop...you're making him angry more and more - y/n thought

•Jungkook pov•

I was talking about our next mission with hyungs until my eyes laid on taehyung hyung and y/n

"Taehyung go hyungs are calling you" jungkook said as he went away.

Jungkook grabbed your wrist harshly and dragged your out of the office.

After coming out, jungkook pulled you closer and put hand on your waist.

You felt embarrassed cause everyone's eyes was on you so you said "jungkook can you please.... everyone's eyes is on us." 

"I don't give  fuck about them" he said is super cold tone

He took you to his secret room and went to close the door. He closed the door and looked at you with same cold expression ever, and started walking towards you slowly as your breathing started to get heavy. He didn't stopped still coming towards you while glaring at you as you started walking backwards. You were moving backwards until your back hit against the walk. He grabbed your hands tightly and pinned them against the wall harshly as you hissed in pain.

"Ju-Jungkook... please stop you're hurting me" You said while struggling to get out of his grip but he kept even More tightly as tears started to form in your eyes. You gulped in fear and nervousness and looked down avoiding his gaze.

"Princess..." He said and moved his finger down to your chin to lift your head up to meet his dark eyes. "Why are you doing all this?" "Why are you pushing yourself into trouble?" "Dont make me mad Princess... or else you'll face the consequences" fear took all over your body after hearing those words. You saw his many side but this side was scary as hell. You looked into his eyes, he can feel fear in your eyes.

"I really didn't wanted to scare you my princess. But you made me do like this" you remembered the thought you had earlier 'in his arms it feels like I'm safe, it feels like no one can hurt me'

The person in whose arms I felt safe is the one who is hurting me now - y/n thought

You thought as you looked down with heavy breathing

"Look at me" You looked at him with your teary eyes, those eyes made his chest tightened, but he hated how you became close to taehyung

He quickly wiped your tears and kissed your forehead then your eyes.

"Don't cry...my princesses....it hurts me" he said and hugged you tightly and patted your back

"Go home and get some rest"

💜💜💜