•10•

[Next day]

•Y/n pov•

Usually I wake up with jungkook on my side, but today when I woke up I didn't found him beside me. I thought he might be down with the boys, so, I went down and saw all of them sitting on the dinning table discussing about their mafia stuff. I let out a relief sigh that jungkook is okay. I went upstairs again to do my morning routine. After finishing it I went downstairs and greeted them "good morning everyone!" I said smiling bright. "Good morning y/nie" they greeted me back.

"You guys wait, I'll go and make breakfast quickly" I said and was about to go but stopped when someone pulled my waist, i turned around and saw jungkook, he was hugging my waist and then he spoke "Princess, come take a seat breakfast is already ready, jin hyung made it" he said said I nodded and took a seat beside him.

After finishing eating breakfast, they went to work and I started scrolling through my social media.

[At evening 7:20]

Jungkook was home and be was upstairs.
I was bored so I decided to go in the bedroom.

•Author pov•

You quickly went upstairs and opened the door slowly and peeked in. Yous aw him reading book leaning his back against the headboard. His eyes were stuck on the book.  He noticed your presence but wasn't looking at you completely ignoring you You sighed and walked towards the closet.  You started looking for some warm clothes because today the weather was very cold.  You try to reach and get your clothes from above the closet but you can't. A secretly watching your every movement.  You sighed and took a stool and put it in front of closet.  Then you stood on the stool and tried to reach it but still you couldn't because the stool was also too short. You tiptoe and stood on the edge of the stool and tried to reach out.  And finally you successfully grab your clothes. You smiled and with a forceful pull you tried to pull off the clothes from the pile of clothing.  But accidentally stepped backwards and slipped which caused you to lose balance. He immediately rushed to you and catched you.  You looked up at him and you both made eye contact. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING???"  He said still keeping his eyes on you. "WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN? CAN'T YOU JUST WEAR OTHER CLOTHES"  He again started scolding you. You avoid looking into his eyes and spoke "I-i thought t-to wear something w-warm" he tilts his head and pulled away. "Which one?" He said turning his eyes towards closet "t-that right a-at the top"  Then without saying anything he was about to go but you immediately grabbed his collar. "H-have you forgiven me huh?"  He didn't say anything but began to free himself from your grip. You held his shirt more tightly. "Don't ignore me please?" "Ms. Y/n leave my shirt." He said still trying to free himself "noo" you said tighting your grip. "I said leave my shirt Mrs. Y/n!" He raised his voice a little and you released his shirt.  He turned around and walked towards the balcony. You just watched him.  He stared at the night view for a while with his hands in his pocket. You lowered your gaze with a heavy breath and about to go in your bedroom but... "fine! I forgive you" "got it Ms. Y/n" he said still looking at the night view.

Why is he calling me like that?! - y/n thought.

"Ms. Y/n you hear me right ?" He turned to face you

"Lee y/n." You looked away

"Mrs.Jeon I'm talking to you" still you didn't say anything

"My princess" you quickly looked at him "come here"  You smiled and without wasting a second you went towards him. He kissed your forehead.

Then suddenly he lifted you up and made you sit on the handrail. You became nervous seeing the height. "JUNGKOOK... put me down" "shhhhh... don't be scared I'm holding you tightly" he said and rested his head on your chest and closed his eyes. You were caressing hsi soft hair. He head was still rested on your chest and his eyes were closed. He found peace in your arms, in the warmth of your embrace he found comfort. You stopped caressing his hair and just rested your hand on his back. He grabbed your hand and placed it on his hair. You chuckle and continued to caress his hair.

"Jungkook?" You called him out. "Hmm?" He hummed in response. "Can't I ask you one question?" Yiu asked "go ahead" he said "But promise me you won't get mad" he pulled away and looked at you. "Okay.. what is it?" He asked as you said "why do you behave coldly and rudely towards everyone? You what What they will think about you if you behave like that hmm?" His face turned into serious one. "So? Do I look like I care? I don't care what people think about me. I know who I'm and i live my life the way i want because it's my life where my rules exists. I don't give a shit about anyone" he said sternly. "Yeah! but y-you know your b-behaviour is just like a m-monste-" "Complete that sentence and see what happens next." You gulped "You t-told me t-that you won't g-get mad" you said burying your face in his chest. "Princess..I'm not really mad at you." He said as you looked up at him "huh? Really? Let me see" you pulled away and looked at his face. "Then why aren't you smiling? You know you look more handsome when you smile" You smiled "I know" he said without any expression

He's weird but I wanna see him getting shy - y/n thought

You scanned his face

He's looking like he's going to kill someone... - y/n thought

"Uhm don't you ever get shy hmm?" You asked

"Why doesn't your pretty mouth remains silent for even a minute" he said mocking you

"I'm sorry.. I just w-wanted t-to see you g-getting shy" You said in a low tone lowering your gaze while pouting.

He stared at you for a while and then spoke "try it" a smiled formed on your lips. "Hmm? Really but how?" You said excitedly "if you don't know then leave it." He said and looked away. You started to think for a while. Then you took a deep breathe and decided to try once. You cupped his face and made him look at you. You're shyness killing you inside but you kept straight face. You don't know what to do next so you just stayed quiet. "What the hell are you doing ?" You hit on his chest "why don't you get shy?!" You said in a bit loud voice "get off it will never happen.. let's go inside the weather is too cold" he said "noooo please get shy first" he glared at you and attempted to leave. You quickly grabbed his collar and pulled him closer. His body pressed against yours. You looked into his eyes and got lost. His eyes looking deep into yours. Now his heart was beating so fast same as yours "p-princess" you put finger on his lips. Youvstared at his lips and softly caressed and spoke "I wanna taste these lips again.. I'm dying to taste these cherry lips-" you suddenly realized why you just said. You quickly pulled away and looked away due to embarrassment.

What happened to me?! I couldn't believe I said those words! - y/n thought

But his reaction surprised you to hell.

💜💜💜