Chapter 1 (Part 1)

When Zhou jing woke up, his head felt like it was being gouged out painfully, as if someone had hit him with a sap. His mouth was dry and his throat was burning.

"Water... " The word was unconsciously breathed out from his parched lips with an exhale, the voice so weak that the person who asked for help, himself couldn't hear it.

The instinct of survival still prompted Zhou Jing to open his eyes. His vision was blurry at first, and he blinked a few times before gradually getting used to the light in front of him.

The first thing Zhou Jing saw was a handsome face. Although the face was yellow and thin, dark in color and ugly with thick dark circles hung under the eyes, and several bruises scattered around the visible skin and the corner of the mouth was busted. It still couldn't hide the dazzling long and narrow eyes, even though those beautiful eyes were dull and lacked any luster of brilliance.

But Zhou Jing subconsciously thought of how dazzling those eyes would be if they were full of brightness. He's afraid he could wait a whole life just to get a glance at those bright eyes full of life.

( This was the original sentence of the last line above- I'm afraid that only one glance would be waiting for life.)

Zhou Jing couldn't help but smile bitterly, he had never felt like this before. He had lived for more than 30 years and there were every kind of people around him. Be it Thin, fat, beautiful, handsome, average or with heavy makeup. The problem was that he didn't feel any attraction for any of them and has been single for decades. In the end(when he died), he thought he was about to meet the King of Hell, and have arrived at the Temple of Hell, and so, as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw this handsome man that made him feel emotions he has never felt for anyone else before. Isn't this clearly God fooling around with him?

While his thoughts were swirling wildly inside his head, a cold object was suddenly pressed against his parched lips, as the cold liquid flowed down his mouth and onto his burning throat. The burning throat instantly cooled down a lot making Zhou Jing feel more comfortable.

But this cold bowl of water is what made Zhou Jing's head awake instantly.

Wasn't he dead?

He clearly remembered that there was a large amount of financial profit on a business deal aboard that required him to go attend out in person. Due to this business deal, he had to run around his home country and abroad frequently for nearly a month. It was not easy, but at last the foreign side were showing positive results and an intention to co-operate. So, he held the Preliminary contract and led the team ahead to travel without stopping at night.

Who would have thought that the flight he was on went off track for no apparent reason, passed through the Pacific Ocean, and flew into some kind of golden triangle.

The Golden Triangle on the Sea has always been filled with all kinds of strange speculations. Zhou Jing has always listened to it as a supernatural story, but he did not expect that he would actually encounter it himself this time.

At that time, he only felt that there was a strong suction force, pulling the plane in with an irresistible domineering way, and it kept spinning the plane into the whirlpool.

There was a dazzling light inside the golden Triangle, the bright light was very irritable and Zhou Jing couldn't open his eyes. The plane that kept spinning in a fast speed made him dizzy repeatedly and he couldn't stop retching. At that time, everyone on the plane knew that the plane will crash and they all will die.

However, as soon as Zhou Jing opened his eyes, he saw the quaint dream lover.

His dream lover was dressed very strangely, like that of ancient people, but it wasn't similar to the costumes of any dynasty in the Chinese history that were recorded on the historical records, but more like of a different dynasty.