Chapter 3 (Part 1)

"Don't talk nonsense." Shen Mo reprimanded Shen Lin, his tone neither light nor heavy.

        Zhou Jing scratched his head, this situation was a bit awkward.

      "That...since I was removed from the family, and live separately now and am also treated so badly by them, then shouldn't I have a bad relationship with them?. Why did I still promise to send the food to them everyday?."

     "Who knows how your thoughts works? I'm sure you just like to get abused, is all!" Shen Lin snorted.

      "If you speak nonsense once more, then you can just go home!" Shen Mo reprimanded Shen Lin with a frown, then said to Zhou Jing: " Since you were still young and yearned from maternal Love when you were separated, that might be why you did it in hopes that you might get their maternal Love this way. Therefore, you just promised your mother, without too much thought."

      "The reason why you were injured this time was because you mother wanted to eat wild boar meat. So, you went into the deeper parts of the mountains in hopes to catch a wild boar, but instead of catching one, you almost killed yourself."

      Not Almost, but Already....

    Anyway, the grievances between the Son and mother from all those years, with no matter who was on the right or wrong, are all over with the death of the Son now. From now on, he is just Zhou Jing, Zhou Jing from another world.

      As a matter of fact, since he is slowly recovering, he is able to move his body these past days, and Zhou Jing discovered a problem that he has neglected before, that is, this body is his. Although this body is much younger than his previous life, it really is his own body! And he will never mistake his body with which he has lived for his whole 30 years of life.

     But it seems than everyone around him assumes that he is Zhou Jing, who injured himself in the mountains. Which concludes that, him and the original seems to look very similar, to the point that even the closest person, his Dream lover, also couldn't point out any difference at all!

   Also, in his previous life, with all those media discoveries, there were never a case where two individual who looked the same were not blood related. Since he have woken up here, he'd noticed that Mrs. Wang isn't really close with her son and has an indifferent relationship with him, and doesn't even seems to like the married couple, so it seems she would not be able to pick up any differences between her son and him.

  He just wonders where the Original guy is, or what if he suddenly comes back one day.

  However, after listening to the conversations of the Shen brothers, the original guy surely must have had some accident since he seems to be a very unfortunate individual and might have probably passed away. As for if he did survive and came back one day, then he also has thought of a way!

     After all, money can never go wrong, as long as he earns money, he believes that a guy who can earn, will always be more valuable by the Wang Family, so they won't come to trouble him with being the fake son.

    "Can you be at home by yourself? My little brother and I plan to go the deeper parts of the mountains to see if we can hunt wild animals, so as to replenish your body." Shen Mo asked.

        "Deeper parts of the mountains?" Zhou Jing frowned: "You two should not go, it's too dangerous."

    Zhou Jing has come to know that, there are three kinds of gender in this world, Male, Female and Gers.

   The body structure of Gers are the same as Males with an addition of a female womb, making them able to conceive a child.

     The status of Gers are not really valued on this world. Although Gers can conceive a child, the chances are very low, with addition to the difficulty in labor if they do succeed.

  The probability of giving birth to a Ger child is higher and girl child do not get born from Gers. Therefore, even poor families are reluctant to marry Gers.

   Generally, only the rich men from the wealthy families who have had plenty of fun with females, take some Gers to have a taste of them. But such Gers usually have a bad life, since a concubine is only considered a cheap member.

    Since the original body was also dissatisfied with Shen Mo as a Ger, he would always abuse him.

     "It's okay. My younger brother and I always go there, and we won't enter if it's too deep."

      Zhou Jing knew that he couldn't stop the two of them, so he said, "Be careful while you're on the mountain, go fast and come back early."

   They really did caught a pheasant.

        "Brother, we can have a good meal tonight!" Shen Lin stared at the pheasant on the ground, swallowing loudly.

  Zhou Jing felt funny, he also craved for meat, but it wasn't as much as the two of them. Therefore, he was more sure that it really was his own body, and he didn't take someone else's body. He's had too much meat and fish just some days ago before he came to this world, so even if he wanted to have meat, it was bearable.

  Hearing Zhou Jing's light chuckle, Shen Lin turned his head and glared at him and said, " What are you laughing at. You don't have to eat if you're not hungry, it would be for the best! That way, my brother and I can just have the whole pheasant for ourselves!"

        "Xiao Lan, this pheasant was originally caught with the intention to nourish Zhou Jing's body. He is just like us, he also hasn't ate any meat for more than half a year, how could he not want to eat?." Shen Mo continued, "Even if he doesn't want to, we still can't have the whole pheasant to ourselves, since we have to give half if it to the Wang Family."

        "I forgot about that old Hag!" Shen Lin tsked and said unwillingly.

        "Is there any special reason for our family to give half of the food to my uncle and aunt ?" Zhou Jing suddenly asked.

        Shen Mo was silent for a while then shook his head and said, "Nothing like that, you promised her this, because you just wanted to get your Aunt's affection."

  Offered that himself you say...was the original guy a nut case? The original himself doesn't have enough to eat and can't even warm his own stomach, and may even starve to death anytime, he still has the time to think about that old hag that doesn't even consider him her son at all! The Wang family always eats delicious variety of food and drinks, also always taking half of their food, they might still be cursing him on the back! Isn't it obvious that he died on the end one way or another? I'm sure since he is such a 'kind' guy, he would surely just reincarnate as some Virgin Mary!

   Zhou Jing can't understand this kind of idiotic thoughts, but his dictionary surely does contain the words about Repaying Virtue with full on resentment! What's more, the old hag has never really supported the original son like a parent, even if the original owner is alive somewhere, the original guy's wishes has nothing to do with him. After all this body is his, he is 100% sure about it. Although he doesn't know why he has become younger when he transmigrated here, but there is no doubt this is his own body.

        He doesn't owe anything to that old lady, don't think he would be as stupid and filial as the original owner!

     "Since there is no special reason, there is no need to send any from now on. Whether it's wild vegetables or anything else, let's harvest the food and keep it to yourself." Zhou Jing wasn't afraid that others might think his decision is suspicious, since he is someone who lost his memories. People who doesn't remember anything are naturally weird anyways.

    "Why do you want to stop sending all of a sudden? " Wondered Shen Mo.

    "Brother, why are you so stupid, it's better like this if you don't give it away!" Shen Lin said: "It doesn't matter if the old hag doesn't get half if our food, we can have it all to ourselves!"

      "But.....when we returned back with the pheasant, everyone in the village saw it. Now, if we don't send half of the meat to Mrs. Wang, I'm afraid she will come over and make a ruckus."