Chapter 5 (Part 1)

Zhou Jing didn't have any good impression towards the Wang's family since he have been here, as the corner of his mouth tugged up sarcastically.

     Wang Cheng started scolding Zhou Jing without questioning the cause or reading on what was going on, "You disloyal, unfilial, inhumane and injustice child, you were born from her womb and you dare to threaten your Aunt to see the official? You must not be afraid of heaven's retribution anymore!"

      Zhou Jing ignored Wang Cheng's righteous scoldings without batting an eye and directly interrupted: "You yourself just said that she is my Aunt. In this village, I usually call many people Aunt, What's the difference between her and other Aunts?"

    "Ah, no need to answer that, maybe there is a difference. I saw that, when I was lying sick and at the brim of death in bed, this Aunt stole all the wild vegetables from the basket that brother-in-law dug up for me. And how this Aunt didn't care if I was seriously ill to even struggle to have one bite of food, and how my husband had to drink a glass of cold water to satisfy his hunger. I could see how she didn't even asked if I'm sick or not, but instead scolded me as soon as I got up, and in the end even tried to snatch away all our rice!"

      "It's only right and proper for you as our son to be filial to your parents!" Wang Cheng said.

   "Oh, I don't dare, I don't dare. When you need something, then you are my Father and Mother, and if it involves about helping us, then you go back to being Aunt and Uncle. Don't you come here to eat what we have saved. If it goes like this, then you will wholly depend on me!" Zhou Jing said hurriedly.

    The villagers surrounding around burst into laughter, making Wang Cheng's face to turn red in humiliation.

        "Nizi! Nizi!"

(I just let the 'Nizi' part be, because I cannot understand the reason behind, I searched as what Nizi means in Chinese but it says...little girl... Now I'm sure it won't be just added in the middle of the drama for no reason, right? So if you understood something, feel free to tell me. :)  )

   "When I was said to get out from the family, You said that from now on, Wang family and I am wholly separated from each other, and your family will never communicate with each other. It's written in paper too, so don't deny my words, lest there would be some unsolved half broken or some ties still knotting us together on your head."

      "You..." Wang Cheng trembled with anger, this Eldest son never dared to talk to him like this. "Okay, remember what you said today! and if you dare to step in the door of my Wang family's house, I will break that unfilial legs of yours!"

  Zhou Jing leisurely spoke, "Then Uncle Wang has to go back and remind this to Aunt Wang too, and even after that if she dares to steal anything from our house, I will surely turn her to the Yamen. I have the separation paper with me, about how we are two different families.

   Ah, I also heard that no matter who is in the right or wrong in front of the Yamen, they will be punishing both the parties with twenty big hits on board as soon as we keep this matter in front of them. That would be no good, Aunt Wang is more than twenty years older than me and may not be able to bear the punishment, so, let me just remind you to, not lose your reputation as being a thief before you die!"

   Wang Cheng was so angry that he was speechless. He hated Zhou Jing for disregarding his parent's ties and also hated Mrs. Wang for keeping him in the dark from what was going on, and his eyes were burning with fire. She was so frightened that Mrs. Wang didn't dare to make a sound, and obediently followed behind Mr. Wang and went home.

   As soon as they walked away, Zhou Jing also went home with the help of Shen Mo. Meanwhile Wang Li, who was mixed within the crowd, with the plan to watch a good show, saw that Mrs. Wang's family was also defeated by Zhou Jing's hands, and secretly wondered at the turn of events that unfolded, but he did not dare have any ideas to provoke Zhou Jing.... Just as this guy lost his memories, he already wanted to send his parents to the Yamen, What is he?