Chapter 6

With space that could store resources, maybe even grow his own, Yun Che decided to transfer all the materials that he bought yesterday to the storage space. He also drove to the farmer's shop to buy a large amount of seeds, rice, wheat, corn, twenty days of cabbages, and more, and also bought a large number of fruit trees and seedlings.

When he passed the barber shop in the afternoon, he had a crew cut, and that was not enough. Seeing the barber shop pushing his hair, Yun Che felt that this was probably one of the necessities of the apocalypse. After coming out of the barber shop, he went to the supermarket and bought ten brooms in one go.

At night, Yun Che did not return to his dorm, and instead directly entered the space from the warehouse. It was unknown if it was because he had stored quite a few things, but the space seemed to have expanded a bit, so Yun Che did not feel too conflicted, and after throwing the energy bar s that he specifically bought for the black feather to him, he started to follow the black feather's logic and split the space into three parts. One part of the space was neatly stacked with materials, and the other part was trying to grow wheat, corn, vegetables, and other crops.

Although he did not have to do all this himself, it still took a lot of mental energy to do. After doing all this, Yun Che leaned on the black feather and fell asleep.

The busy days always went by really quickly, and in the blink of an eye, ten days had already passed. Yun Che had pretty much spent all of the 200,000 he borrowed from the major online platforms, and after collecting a batch of items that he had ordered from the Internet, Yun Che decided to head to the North District's largest warehouse center for goods. There was nothing he could do, since he had too little money and some things were too expensive, and he needed to borrow them after the apocalypse.

However, before that, Yun Che still had one more thing to do.

On the campus of the Huaxia University, Yun Che had already been missing for a few days now. He was wearing a simple denim t-shirt, a casual suit jacket, a newly-cut crew cut, three-dimensional handsome features, a slim and well-proportioned body, and a cigarette in his mouth. He looked more like a yuppie than anything else.

"Yun Che?"

Yun Che subconsciously frowned as he lifted his head to look, only to see Han Mingzhe wearing a tailored suit walking towards him. His eyes that were hidden behind his glasses were flickering with thick suspicion, and on his face was the usual hypocritical and gentle smile. It was this smile that had deceived so many young girls back then, that even he …

Yun Che curled his lips, his hands in his pockets, refusing to think about how stupid he was in the past.

"It's really you! Yun Che, why haven't I seen you in the last ten days? "Speaking of which, you seem to have become a lot whiter and more handsome."

Standing in front of him, Han Mingzhe had a tone of a teacher, gently teasing him without losing out in his concern, and it was no wonder that the back then would be so stupid to be tricked by others. Especially in the environment where humanity was on the verge of extinction during the apocalypse.

"It's the same for the Professor Han. Their changes are so great that it's hard to believe. Or maybe, that's your true appearance from the start."

subconsciously avoided his gaze, but for some reason, he felt that the other party was full of hostility. However, even if he wanted to cut off his brain, he could not figure out how he offended, as his previous mask of gentleness was always successful, and today seemed to have completely lost its effectiveness.