Chapter 39

"Not the little fat baby, Chen Chen is not fat!"

Little Fatty Chen had his hands folded across his chest as he stared at Zhou Zeyu. Upon seeing this, the latter waved his hands and laughed: "Right, neither fat nor fat, you are only a baby fat, what about the baby? "Haha …"

With that said, Zhou Zeyu laughed even more ridiculously. Are they really okay with raising their children like this? How shameless could he be to call a ball of meat as baby fat?

"Uncle …"

Even the Little Fatty Chen could see that he was being perfunctory and immediately pouted, asking for help. Yun Che pampered him: "Ignore him, he is jealous of Chen Chen's good looks, isn't Chen Chen curious about what is a big BOSS?"

"What is Great Persia? "Is it very strong?"

Little Fatty Chen blinked his eyes and asked humbly.

As they spoke, they swept an evil glance at Zhou Zeyu who had the most exaggerated smile. "Little girl, you must be tired of living to dare provoke his family's Chen Chen."

"Sure, sure."

Little Fatty Chen slapped his hands together happily. Yun Che held out his hand and the silver Lightning wrapped around it, aiming it straight at Zhou Zeyu.

"Fuck, Yun Che, are you serious?"

"Clap clap."

"Aooo … fuck …"

The thunder snake s surged out, causing Zhou Zeyu's face to change, he turned and ran, but he was still a step too slow, the thunder snake s directly bit into his body, their long slender bodies trembled, and carried on with their entire bodies in a sour mood, simply not wanting any of it, causing the others who saw it to hurriedly run away, afraid that Yun Che would settle the score with them.

"Damn, I almost got you electrocuted."

After enduring the stimulation of the lightning with much difficulty, Zhou Zeyu glared at the culprit. What the hell? What if I really give him a call to pee or something?

"It seems like he is very unsatisfied, why don't I increase the power of the thunder snake by a level?"

With his eyebrows raised, Yun Che smiled at him. Her delicate and handsome face was filled with innocence and no harm.

"Don't, don't, don't. I admit defeat. Can't I just admit defeat?" Who says that you are the one who is shameless, while I am the one who is the most shameless, alright? "

Seeing that, Zhou Zeyu waved his hands and surrendered, if he were to raise his cultivation by another level, would he not be able to get teleported out?

"Uncle Zhou is so funny!"

walked out while carrying him. When he passed by Zhou Zeyu, he threw him a mocking look, which instantly made him grin. Needless to say, this wave of hatred was steadily growing, it was no wonder that it was the ultimate big BOSS.

It had not snowed for long last night, and the eastern horizon even had an orange glow in the morning. Maybe it was because of the people staying in the hotel, but there were a lot of Zombie s wandering around, and there were also a lot of headless Zombie corpses lying around. It was obvious that it was the work of the black feather without even needing to think.

"Your dog's fighting strength is really this!"

When Yun Che finished washing his face and was leading Little Fatty Chen downstairs, the first Xing Feng who noticed him went over and gave him a thumbs up.

"That's all?"

Raising an eyebrow, Yun Che sized him up with ill intentions. With his understanding of a certain someone, he shouldn't let them go so easily, right?

"If you're talking about his playstyle, then that's all I can say."

The corner of his mouth twitched, and Xing Feng gave him another thumbs up. It was obvious that he had suffered from this pain, causing him to smile brilliantly, very well, the black feather not only tricked him, it had also healed him.

"Master, Jin Datui is really a good person, he gave me a lot of delicious food."

Just as they were talking, the black feather that had once again turned into the size of an ordinary Tibetan mastiff walked in with its fat butt swaying.

"Jin Datui?"

That doesn't sound right, doesn't it?

Xing Feng looked at Yun Che meaningfully with his hands folded across his chest. The latter rubbed his nose awkwardly, and calmly pulled his nephew forward: "You glutton, you're bribing me with just a little bit of food?"

"That can't be, am I that unprincipled a Divine Beasts? Master, don't worry. In my heart, you will always be the number one, unless he uses a mountain of energy bar to exchange for it. "

The black feather looked to be extremely loyal, the corners of Yun Che's mouth twitched: "Scram!"

Damn, this was the path that he had walked the most in his life, and it was the path of the black feather.

"Aiya, Master, he can't even take out that many energy bar. Master, don't worry, in my heart, you are still the most important."

As if it could not see his undisguised disgust, the black feather felt very good about herself.

"Is Chen Chen hungry? Let's go have breakfast. "

There was no way to communicate anymore, so Yun Che simply pulled his nephew to the side of a table, and just in time, Leng Yehan walked over to Yun Che with a serious expression: "The Zombie seems to have become stronger, and look at this, the color has changed."

As he said that, Leng Yehan took out a handful of soybean-sized crystals and placed it on the table. All sorts of colors intertwined together, and through the refraction of the light, it was dazzling, it was many times prettier than those diamonds in preapocalyptic.